Chapter 1

Taylor Swift's P.O.V

"Ta- Taylor. What are you doing here?" The girls can't see him here. That would cause trouble with the whole 'dad' sitation.

"I made my decision." He said, walking in. I stopped him.

"You can't come in. You know that. And the girls haven't met you before and you need to leave." I said, trying not to let the girls hear me.

"Mummy?" Aubrey came wobbling down the hallway. I gave Taylor a pissed off look and leaned down to pick her up.

"What's wrong Missy?" She didn't look at me, she just kept eyeing Taylor.

"Who tat?" She pointed to Taylor and I mouthed the word "Out." He shook his head and I groaned.

"This is Mr. Taylor." She let out a giggle.

"That's your name mummy." She had a big smiel on her face.

"I know it is, but will you go get aunt Abigal?" She nodded and I put her down. She wobbled back to the kitchen and Abigal poked her head out. "Abbs will you watch them for an hour or two?" She nodded, and went back tot he girls. I turned back to Taylor.

"Where are we going?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, but I have to change, so stay there." I ordered. He nodded and I walked back up the stairs. I grabbed a bright blue maternity top and a pair on jean shorts. I put it on, then brushed throught my curls. I put my hair up in a high bun, then walked out. I went down to Taylor and grabbed twenty dollars.

"Ready?" Taylor asked, leading me out to his car.

"Yeah. I guess just drive to a coffee shop." I told him, getting in.

"Okay." He started the car and we drove down the street to the Sweet Cream Coffee Shoppe. We both got out and ordered our coffee. We sat down at table, and immedinently Taylor started talking. "I want to be in the baby's life." He said.

"O- Okay. We were going to name her Rosalie and call her Rose." He nodded and took a sip of his coffee.

"What about the middle name?" He asked, and I honestly was going to leave that up to him, even if he wasn't in her life.

"Well, I was going to let you choose, wether or not you were involved. The other girl's dad picked their middle names, and he hasn't even met them." He didn't even bother to come when they were born.

"Oh, well, I don't know. What are the other girl's middle names?" I took a sip of my coffee and smiled.

"Charity Love Swift, Audrey Faith Swift, and Aubrey Hope Swift. They are my faith hope and love, and I guess their dad was trying to remind me of that." He smiled at their middle names.

"Okay, well what about Rosalie Abigal Lautner?" Abigal. He knew how importaint she was to me, and she was my rock.

"Yeah. I like that. So, we have a few exta bedrooms in our house, and if you want to be in Rose's life, then are you going to move in?" I might as well offer. If he wanted to be Rose's dad then he was going to have to live with her.

"Can I?" He asked, astonished.

"Yeah. You need to actually be there to be her father." I said.

"Then yes. I am going to be a father, and you will not be alone on this baby." He smiled at me, and I smiled back. Maybe he was going to take this seriously.