'Get your butts outta there you bloody lovebirds!' He yelled. 'It's over!'And that's when I unlocked the door and met two identical faces smiling sheepishly at us. On had a machine gun in his hand and the other's hands were idle.

'Man it's just ain't official but it will soon.' Leo walked out of the room clutching his bruise. I nudged him into his chest and he yelped. 'What was that for!?' He asked as he held the other side of his chest too.

'For that bullshit you just said.'I said. He glared at me. I held his gaze too, almost losing myself in his mesmerising green eyes. Almost. But we both broke it.

'You know what now I realise I said right about you.' He said after a long pause.

'What?' I asked.

'You being a bitch.' He said and I narrowed my eyes.

'Do you want another?' I asked as I held my elbow high and he backed off. I'll take that as no.

'You're a bloody mess.' Austin finally said as he looked at Leo. Concern flashed across his eyes as he looked at the bruise.

'Thanks for telling. Didn't know.' Leo commented and leaned against a wall to flatten himself. He heaved a sigh of relief and looked around. 'What you guys did?' He asked.

I took a look around too. There was no sign of anyone in the house. It all was empty except for the robots who laid lifelessly at the bottom of the stairs as we fought them.

A few were scattered in front of us too and when I focused, it revealed to me that they are just two, the rest was their body parts.

'Sticked to the plan.' Austin replied and pride waved in his tone. I motioned Justin inside to help me with the girl.

'And exactly what's that your highness?' Leo asked Austin as I saw Austin standing like a soldier, he stood his collars up.

'Police.' Was Austin answer. 'All of them took there asses out and left. Didn't believe it to work but it did.' He remarked excitedly. 'Although I might think an officer is waiting for us at the outside of the house.' Austin added.

I cut the ropes away of the little girl's body and observed all the bruises that had made it's way on it. She was still unconscious and didn't move. Justin snaked his hands up under the back and the legs of the girl and picked her up in one swift move.

She hung on Justin's arms. He pulled her into his chest until her head rested on his chest and her arms were on her legs. Justin glared at the girl for a while and smiled at her unconscious yet beautiful face ,until he spotted me and his smile faded.

I smirked and he widened his eyes as he acknowledged my intentions.

'No it's not like that!' He explained and I continued to smile.

'Who said that. It's just you explaining as if you did something wrong.' I said and grinned at him. 'I'm not saying that looking and smiling at a pretty girl while carrying her in your arms is wrong!' I mocked him and he shook his head.

'Girl, You've got a dirty head.' He said.

I threw my hands in surrender. 'Don't blame me. I live with eight boys.' I commented and left the room. Justin came out shortly and I again gave him a sheepish smile.

'What's wrong?' Austin asked me and I looked at Justin who threw me a warning look.

'Ask your twin.' I simply told Austin completely amused my Justin tinted red cheeks. Justin began to walk downstairs desperate to leave the conversation but I know I'll mock him till he finally admit that he liked the girl at first sight. Austin furrowed as his twin brother that he walked down without even telling him but I pulled his attention back to me-