"Closure? You sure 'bout that, Som?"

"Of course, when we arrived make sure you talk to him, okay?"

"I can't even face him and now, you want me to talk to him? Seriously?", Daehwi stand up and pushed Somi as he rolled his eyes.

"Bitch, don't you dare roll your eyes in front of me, again. But honestly speaking Hwi, you're such a coward. I know I'm your bestfriend and I should support you but I really can't, if you're this coward."

"I don't really know what to do, Som. I know that it's time for myself to be free from the past but what can I do? I still love him", Daehwi replied and walk towards the door. "And by the way, our flight is on the day before tomorrow."

As soon as Daehwi get out of Somi's room, his tears won't stop coming. Fucking shit, I want to go back because I fucking miss him but how can I when my presence is like swords to him. He quickly went to his room and lock the door so Somi can't enter when the girl heard his sobs. He went to his drawer and picks up a black box from it.

From that box, you can see the writings "DaehwiJinyoung", "For Daehwi and Jinyoung's eyes only", "Our memories ♡♡♡". Daehwi started crying hard as soon as he opens the box. The box contains all of Jinyoung's letter to him that the boy used to give to him, EVERYDAY.

June 7, 2008

Hey love! I'm so happy that you said yes. You probably didn't know how nervous I am when I asked you. I even asked our parents for help because I think I can't do this alone. That's why this past few days, I always bring food for lunch because I'm saving money for my surprise. I want to surprise you and give you gifts by my own money. I'm really glad that I met you that day, that I decided to change schools cause if I didn't, I wont have you right now hehe.

Do you still remember what I told you when I asked you to be mine? Since yesterday is our first day as boyfriends and I don't know if you'll said yes, that time so I dont have a letter for that day. But here's one, for today. Like what I told you, you'll receive a letter from me everyday. In that letter, I'll tell you about what happened to me that day, so you can know it especially when we're not together.

Well, nothing special happened today except for the fact that my family is teasing me as soon I woke up. My mom can't still believed that you said yes to me. She said that I'm not even handsome nor I have the best attitude and I can't even clean my own room. So, she asked me about what did you ever see in me that you have to say yes? And Suzy-noona, also, can't believed that her brother is dating someone now. And she said that I'm still her baby, I'm already 18 but why'd she always tell me that I'm her baby? Huhuhuhu, I know that she used to take care of me whenever our parents are not around in the past. But, she's only older than me by four years and sometimes, I'm more like the first child than her. And then here comes my Dad, he told me that I should take care of you and I shouldn't hurt you, shouldn't it be the other way around though?

I think that they trust you more, love. My family hates me, hahahahaha. Nah, just kidding. By the way, how are you today? Did you experience anything special? If you have tell me, okay? But, I think you don't have to, coz ur with me the whole day, hehe. Anyways, I'll end it now, babe. Wait for the other one tomorrow okay? And make sure that you'll take care of this letters and you'll treasure it, ha? Iloveyou so much, Lee Daehwi!! Thank you for loving me <3. Loveyou!

Your only one and yours only,
Bae Jinyoung