Chapter Twenty-Seven

Start from the beginning

Alix gasped. Her toes curled. And he wasn't even all the way in yet.

Lowering his head, Taivon kept staring into her eyes as he kissed her so gently and so slowly that Alix felt tears prick at her eyes. He kissed those away, too, and moved his hips again. The movement sent sparks down her spine and a slight burn at her core as she stretched to accommodate him. He let out a low breath then and reared back, only to slowly move inside her until he was all the way into the hilt.

“Taiv,” she gasped.

“You fuh-fuh-feel...so guh-good.”

“Please.” Alix dug her heels into his rear end, urging him.

That was all the encouragement it took. He pressed her back into the pillows in the next instant, holding down her waist with one hand, the other arm keeping his weight off of her.

It was almost predatory, the way he stared at her – as if looking into her very soul. He moved out and then pushed back in with an exquisite slowness, a study in perfect concentration. She felt cherished, worshipped, and gave back as good as she got, undulating her hips underneath him to accept him in even deeper.

It may have been seconds, or minutes, or even hours, but Taivon kept on with the slow pace. It was frustrating and so, so worth it. A slow climb on the steepest mountain with an inevitable ending. And when Taivon all but fell on top of her, pinning her down with his entire body this time, and roughly parted her lips with his, Alix knew that the end was near.

She buried her face in his shoulder, with his arms wrapped around her, body pressing her into the blanket as he speared her with his thick length. She could taste the sweat on his hot skin. Over and over again, he thrust his hips. She was spread out wide before him, being turned inside out. The emptiness inside of her being filled over and over again.

Slick sounds of their flesh slapping together could be heard. His guttural groans had her clenching around his shaft. The friction and the push and the pull had Alix crying out, her arms tightening around him, her legs squeezing around his waist.

She could barely breathe. Her vision was replaced by stars. Her nerve endings, with pure ecstasy. She was close. So, so close. Above her, Alix could feel as Taivon began to lose control. His hips slammed into her with more force now, grinding and moving into her hard enough for an ache to begin to form.

White heat surrounded her body. She could feel it all the way down in her toes, at her fingertips. He possessed her with an intensity that left her breathless, moving inside of her with such a relentless persistence it was all she could do to hold on for the ride.

“So c-c-c-close,” he gasped.

Alix dug her nails into his back, her body tightening to the point of her feeling like it would break. “Taiv.”

“C-C-Come with m-me.”

Alix couldn't help it. She came, with a gasp and loud cry, his name on her tongue. Her eyes slammed shut, wave after wave of heat and what felt like electricity pumping through her. From above her, Taivon groaned, a low, wild sound of abandon and slammed into her one more time before collapsing, silently.

His heavy breaths blew across her neck. Alix could feel him getting soft inside of her, and his weight was crushing her, but she didn't have the energy to tell him that. She could hardly move her pinky. Hell, maybe she'd never be able to move again.

Eventually, though, she was able to unwrap her legs from his waist and sprawl out underneath him. Taivon still didn't move a muscle. He kept his face pressed against her neck and his chest against hers, heart now beating at a more normal pace.

“Taiv.” She managed to wiggle her hands between their bodies and push at his chest.

Grumbling something so low she couldn't hear, he rolled to the side. His arms wrapped around her in the next moment and brought her against his chest. They were spooning again, with their bodies cooling from what was the most mind blowing sex she'd ever had. Ever. Hands down.

One hand was splayed on her stomach, and he was rubbing slow circles along the skin. Alix closed her eyes and reached back to squeeze his firm rear end. He chuckled at that before cupping one breast in her hand, just stroking and touching with lazy hands.

“Taivon,” she said.

“Yeah?”

Alix held the hand on her stomach. “Hi.”

“Hey, yuh-yourself.”

“I kinda suck at the whole pillow talk thing, if you haven't noticed.”

“S'alright,” he said. “D-D-Didn't really p-plan on t-t-t-talking all that much, anyway.” His hands moved lower, and he pressed a finger into her core. She was still so sore, but just like that, ready for another round. “Guh-Guh-Got this beautiful woman t-t-t-taking up muh-most of my t-time.”

“Ya know, you promised me three.”

“Wuh-What?” Taivon thumbed the sensitive ball of nerves.

“Orgasms. That means ya got two to go.”

“P-P-Please. I c-can do so much b-b-better than th-that.”

Alix pushed back into his touch. “Really?”

Lifting her up, Taivon pressed her into the covers and put a pillow underneath her stomach. The heat of his body left her for just a second before she heard foil tearing and then something hard and heavy probing at her center.

He entered her with one, long stroke. “Really.”