E P I S O D E T W O

ابدأ من البداية

"Ummmm...." Max started. Looking around the house. "What?"

I untied my coat slowly and pushed it off my shoulders.

"Holy mother of god" he said, looking down at my matching lingerie set.

"You have to put your coat on right now" He whispered to me and grabbed my coat on the floor and pushing it towards my chest.

I look at him confusingly. "Why? What's goin-" I was interrupted when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Max? I was looking for you, I thought you were in the bath-" a girl said, with brown hair.

She looked at the two of us and stopped at me. She looked down at what I was wearing.

"Shit" I cursed, putting on my coat and wrapping it around me to cover myself up.

"Who are you?" trying not to sound rude.

She was about to answer but Max beat her to it. "Umm....she's....ju-just a...fr-friend" He stuttered.

I look down and looked at both of them with hurt in my eyes.

"A friend....."

Flashback Over»»»

Wow. I was never good enough for him after all. I looked down trying not to cry but I held it in and looked at Zendaya.

"I-I'm great" I stuttered.

Zendaya closely looked at me to see if I was hiding any emotions. "Are you sure?" She questioned.

"Yeah. Totally." my throat getting dry. Looking down at my feet.

Zendaya stared at me. She knows that I was about to burst into tears. "You're not okay" she said.

"I'M NOT OKAY!!" I said bursting into tears. Sobbing loudly.

Zendaya's arms were around me in no matter two seconds and let me cry on her shoulder.

"Shhh, shhhh. It's okay. I'm here for you, okay? No matter what i'll be here" she whispered into my ears.

We were hugging for a good five minutes and released each other.

"Thank you, Z. I'm glad that I have a friend like you" I sniffled. My eyes were probably red and puffy right now.

Zendaya looked at me and smiled. "Girl...I got your back" she said.

I looked at my phone and it is about to be eight. I looked at Zendaya and gave her a smile back.

"Well, I got to go. I'm probably gonna stay at a hotel" grabbing my phone, standing up and stretching my arms out and legs.

"How about you stay the night here?" Zendaya questioned.

I shook my head. "Nahhh, I'm good. You have your boyfriend here. So I don't want to cause any trouble" I said to her.

Zendaya stood up and walked towards me. "Are you sure? You can stay in the guest room. Just for tonight" she asked.

I looked at the door and turned back to Zendaya. "Okay, I will stay the night" I told her.

Zendaya smiled. "YAYYYY!!! That means we can have a Girls Night" she said, dancing around.

Couldn't help myself but to laugh at her silliness. After we stopped laughing, Zendaya's phone went off.

"Oh, it's Tom" she said, as she read the message.

"Who's Tom?" I questioned. Curious to know who is Tom.

Zendaya looked at me. "He's just a close friend of mine" typing on her phone.

"Oh" was all I said.

We sat back down on the couch and I grabbed the remote and put on the tv. Watching some show that popped up on the screen.

"Ughh. I wish I can stay here with you, you know? If you and Ethan weren't dating, we would be like roommates" I said.

"I agree" she said. Getting another text from Tom.

She looked at me and then to her phone. She had an idea.

"Do you want a roommate?" She asked.

I turned away from a show I was watching and looked at her. "Umm...yea?" I said, unsure on why she asked me that.

"Alright, I got you" typing away on her phone.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned back to the tv.

Zendaya's POV- (On zendaya's phone)

Tom🔥😭🖕

Zendaya‼️🙄
Hey, I need your help.

        Tom🔥😭🙂
Typing......

⁺ ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .  ⁺

Author's Note: Hope you guys enjoyed it and I promise Tom, will be in the next chapter :)