{14} || This Is Bad

Start from the beginning

"GO!"
She whirled around and bolted away, tears streaming down her face.

"You didn't have to do that." I whispered, slowly stepping away from him with my head cast down.

"I did."

"Why?"

"Because I don't like her yelling at my princess like that." He whispered, tilting my chin back up so he could stare into my eyes. His normal grey eyes were speckled with this brilliant blue, so pretty. "{Y/N}. I love you."

"Draco.."

"I know. You have a boyfriend. I can't promise I won't interfere again, but you need to decide. Him or me." And with that he kissed my forehead gently, his eyes glossy with tears as he made his way to the common room.
My heart was racing.
I shakily made my way back into the ballroom, after tying a scarf around my neck because oh my lord, hickies everywhere.

"Oh Harry." I heard a familiar voice giggle, making my whole body freeze. No. No. No.
I shouldn't be the one upset, I know, I mean I did just have a makeout session with my boyfriends enemy.
Walking around the corner, I was stunned to see my boyfriend holding a familiar red head in his arms.

Ginny Weasley.

He had his lips pressed against hers, both of their eyes were closed as they held each other close. "I love you."
Oh my god.
"I love you too Harry."
Merlin, help me.

"Harry. We need to talk." I spoke softly, my eyes cast to the ground. My boyfriends eyes shot up, wide and full of fear.
"Baby- I swear-"

"Harry. I don't want to hear it. Can we talk please."

"But I-"

"Harry Potter! If you think I'm mad at you I'm not. Please."
He slowly stepped away from Ginny, who looked like she was going to burst into tears.
"I'm not even mad at you, Ginny."

"Why?" She asked hoarsely.

"Because I did some bad things too." I slowly unraveled the scarf around my neck, revealing the love bites all over my neck and collarbone. "I can't be mad at you for doing the exact same thing."

"This was the first and only time-" Harry said accusingly, but I shook my head.

"So was this. I've always been faithful, except for tonight. Harry, I think we should just be friends."

"Who is it?"

"What-"

"You know I'm going to be with Ginny, who did that to you."

"Harry, you'll hate me-"

"How can I? You're Slytherin but you've proven you aren't all that bad."

"It's Draco." I said nervously, biting my bottom lip to keep from crying. "It's Draco Malfoy."

"What? Why!"

"Harry, please-"

"I cannot believe you'd do this to me!" He yelled, making me burst into tears.
"Harry, calm down." Ginny said softly, her hands rubbing his shoulders.

"How dare you do this to me you whore!"

"Woah." A deep, familiar voice said loudly. I felt hands grip my hips, pressing me against a toned chest. "That's the second time someone has called my princess a name like that tonight."

"Malfoy." Harry sneered, holding onto Ginny's hand tightly. "You."

"Don't start, Potter." Draco said sternly, gingerly placing a kiss on the top of my head. "I think this is for the best. A Slytherin with a Slytherin, and a Gryffindor with a Gryffindor. Not a Slytherin with a Gryffindor. Now leave my girlfriend alone, Potter."
He was being strangely calm.

"Fine." Harry hissed, dragging Ginny away from us and back to the ballroom.
As soon as he left I bursted into tears, burying my face into Draco's chest. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry? You did nothing wrong." He murmured, his arms wrapping around me so he could lift me up in his arms. "Let's get you to bed."

Draco carried me all the way to the common room and to his dorm, laying me on the bed. He threw one of his shirts at me. "You can sleep in that."
I nodded my head and stripped out of my dress and heels, slipping on the soft, and amazingly scented shirt.

Draco crawled into bed with me, in his bed rather, his arms cuddling me to his chest. "Sleep baby. I've got you."
So I did, I fell asleep. It's the best sleep I've gotten in a couple years too.

I, {Y/N} {L/N} am Inlove with Draco Malfoy, and I made the best decision tonight because now I have a boyfriend who actually loves me completely.