Chapter 2: Intense moment

Chapter 2

Still day 1:

I stood there in the troubles with the security guard and the blonde sex-obsessed slut that I have so much to beat like a drug addict needs his drugs of course.

And you have to know that many people think i'm a little of an negativ sh*t.

But i got pulled out of the train and Oscar and James sits alone at our seats and when I got out of the train the security guard called my parents.

Damn it.

I begin to run and got in the first bus I saw but the security guard was fast and got in the bus to but the door closed and the bus began to drive.

He gave me an glare that said he was really angry.

I just nodded and slide longer in on the seat. He sat down and breathed heavily. It was very annoying and I pushed him at his shoulder and he yelled "WHAT" and all the people begin to stare angry at him as I begin to fake cry.

He said sorry and that he felt bad for yelling at me but the other peoples there were around us stared at him till we came back to the bus/train station.

I saw my parents and the security guard took an hard grip on my arm and pulled me the way to my parents. I tried to turn around but something awkward happened.

The security guard would catch me but grapped me by my boobs and I made a little jump and turn around and out of his grip and stared in to his blue eyes. He was fast to excuse for the intense episode there just happened and I nodded and walked slowly over to my parents as someone yelled "Niall" It was probably his name and looked down in the ground to fast make up an story. I wouldn't make an scene cause there was a lot off people around us at the bus/train station so I gotta make an GOOD story.

I told the blonde bimbo who was inside the train was swearing to Oscar and James and I just stood up for them.

My parents ate it like an person who haven't ate for ages. But I still got in trouble but that's how parents are. Typically. I got grounded for two weeks with no TV, mobile or friends / dates.

But dates isn't the biggest deal and friends cause I just got to the town because of my dad just got a new job in Hollywood. He's an song producer so yeah he's going to make music and mom is working at home and my little brother is starting at school in two days and I start at an place named NORTH HOLLYWOOD CAMPUS.

I hope I make some new friends and trying to take my negativity away.