Chapter 5. -The one with the interruption.

Start from the beginning

Justin : You're beautiful.

Jen : So you see something you like?

Justin : Oh yeah. But you know what?

Jen : What?

Justin : We still have to get that thing off you.

Justin points to her panties, and it makes Jen blush just thinking about what's going to happen next, she just can't wait for it anymore. She needs to have him now. In this motel, in this room, on that bed. So she throws himself at him. She gives him everything she's been saving up, everything she's been saving up for him. Jen throws Justin on to the bed, and follows him just seconds later. They're mouths gets pressed against each other, and their tongues meet right away.

Justin's surprised, but it's not at all a bad surprise. He senses right away that Jen wants to take the control, she wants him to hand himself over to her. Something he's going to do, because he likes being controlled by her, it makes it more fun to take over the control when it's his turn. She drags his shirt off and throws it at the ground. She then moves her lips from his mouth to his chest. His muscular, warm, manly chest. Jen's mouth goes lower and lower as Justin's having a hard time controlling himself. She kisses his navel, before she reaches the spot she finds sexiest on a man, and that is his "V". Especially Justin's "V". She moves even lower, until she reaches the belt that's keeping his black leather pants in place.

Jen : I think we need to get rid of this.

Justin : Mhm, I think so too, but first...

Justin takes a grip around Jen's body and turns her around, leaving himself on top. He looks into her eyes that are filled with passion and lust, before he kisses her. It's a kiss filled with love. A kiss Jen knows she will never forget as long as she lives. She struggles to catch her breath as he leans away. Her breasts are heaving and Justin notices it. He takes them in his hands. They're warm, firm and they're the most beautiful breasts he's ever seen.

He caresses them, strokes her nipples with his thumbs as he feels that her nipples are hardening under them. He kisses them, sucks on them, and makes sure they're getting equal attention. His hand moves their way from her soft, dirty blonde hair down her back, hips, and butt. He touches that too, before he slips his hand inside of her panties.

Jen : Mmm.

He can hear Jen moan as he's playing with her. Teasing her, with his hand being just centimeters away from where she really wants it to be. It makes him go wild to hear her moan like that for him, and it makes him want to do whatever he can to pleasure her.

Justin's about to let his hand touch the thing on Jen that's having the highest pulse. The one thing she wants him to take, use and own. He moves his hand over it, but before he has the chance to do anything else they get interrupted.

A woman's voice : Hello? Hello?

He stops what he's doing and looks at Jen with a confused look on his face. Jen doesn't want him to stop. Not now, not later, never. She wants to have him, and she doesn't care about anything else. Her mind is on him, and him only.

Jen : Ignore it. Just ignore it. Don't stop.

Justin is about to kiss her again, and continue as she wants him to do. As he also wants himself to do, but the voice doesn't go away.

A woman's voice : Hello?! Hello?! Jen?!

Jen's eyes gets wide open as she hears her name being called from the other side of the door. It's not even her name, it's a shortened version of her name. Something not just anyone would call her by. Her heart skips over a beat. She looks over to Justin to try to think of what she's supposed to do.