It's You Again!

Grace stared at me terrified as I yelled for her to throw me another plate. I gripped tight onto the bat slamming it against the plate, making it smash into a millions of pieces. I was angry, how dare my parents do this to me! This was uncalled for, how could they expect me to be okay with this?

“Their idiots! I just graduated high school!” I shrieked, slamming the bat onto the other plate.

“Calm down! It’s not that bad.” Grace assured me.

I lowered the bat down, looking at her stupidly. “When someone comes home after graduation they expect a party, a new car, shit maybe even a house but I come to find my clothes gone and my parents telling me they arranged a fucking marriage for me!” I cried out, fighting back the tears.

Grace sighed. “Auralee maybe the guy isn’t a bad person. Maybe his hot.” She shrugged at me.

I rolled my eyes, he could be the hottest guy in the world but there was no way in hell I was going to go through this. But it wasn’t like I had a choice; my parents didn’t arrange this marriage because his parents owed my parents money. My mom had said his mom is her were best friends and they wanted his son and me to be together. Ironic huh?

“Throw me another plate.” I growled, gripping tight on to the bat.

When I found out; I automatically went off but because my mom has valuable things at the house, she was smart enough to send me to my new home. That way I would be able to break everything I wanted too. After digging through the house I found a bat and a fine china plates.

Grace shook her head tossing me another one. I couldn’t get how they could do this to me; I never did anything wrong to them. I was a straight A student, I became valet Victorian, and I even got excepted to Harvard but somehow that wasn’t enough for them?

“Hey that shit cost a lot of money!” I heard someone say.

I turned my head to see a tall guy with the most bluest eyes I seen standing against the door. At first I couldn’t see him right but when I came to see him completely, I froze.

“Oh hell no.” I whispered.

“Auralee watch out!” Grace yelled at me.

I look at her and next thing I know I was on the ground. My head thudded dramatically; this was not my day at all. I brought my hand up to my forehead, touching it but when I felt it throbbing I brought my hand down.

“Are you okay?” I heard someone say.

I opened my eyes and right in front of me was no other than Andy. My mom would have the nerve to marry me with him. He touched my forehead but I slapped his hand away. I didn’t want him touching me; I hate him with my entire life.

“Don’t touch me.” I snapped, closing my eyes again.

He chuckled. “Chubby bunny,” He said out of nowhere.

My eyes swung open; no one had called me that name since middle school.  By then I was surrounded by three other guys. No, no this is not happening. Grace looked at me then the guys; she seemed to be in shock. But of course she would be she was standing next to The Black Veil Brides.

“I have to be dreaming,” I muttered closing my eyes again.

“It’s nice seeing you too.” Andy responded, cockily.

God, I give you the permission to kill me now…please. Andy and I knew each other since kindergarten; we never were in good terms. He was always mean to me; picking on me, calling me names, and stealing my lunch. He was a major jerk to me.