0,1

Bad garammer

~Alexsases povo

So... I don't understand have can me and oskar be Tony Starks children.

~15years ago~

~Tony's povo

I have a butiful family. That I love. A wife, and two adorabal children. But latly my wife and I have been fighting a lot she is wanting of a divors. She wants the children but I will fight for the rights of them. I love both of them derli. And wantu see dem grow up. But unforcanatly my wi...ex wife. Got custadi over them. After that I started my parting and drinking habits.

~present~
I haven't forgoten my children.
I proboly have more nowe.
But I want to find my children Alexsas and Oskar. But now I need to go tu some school I don't know why I am just gaing whil jarvis is traing to find my kids.
I hope I find them.

~~Alexsases povo~~
I disaided to go insid of the school and just see the Avengers. Mostly what is the fus about them.So I climb out of my car which nowe is in the schools parking lot. And go insid the school. When I go inside the school  i feel like some one is waching me but I can't see ho.
So I ignor it and walk around.

~Tony pvo~

I was siting in an uncomfturbal chair. Waiting for jarvas to find my kids. I almoust feel asleep. But jarves woke me up."Sir I have faund maches for your children" I got exaited like a littl kid "They go to this school... and bouth are rhight now in the school Alex will be coming in sortli" I look up and see the door open and close a gir coms in. Shes short and cubby. She has glasses and from the looks is traing to find some one. I got cut from thot by jarvas talking agen
"Sir ther mother and stepdad are dead as of today" I cant balive my eys that is my child. Now she is running to a boy ho looks a bit older. They talkt and then she started crying? The hug and the boy looks my waj and I look the other derecton. I hier foot steps come closer. And then I hier a boys woiec(idk) start talking "exskusmi sir. Can I talk to you" sed the boy whit the shor girl in arms "what you wanna talk obout" i sed frendly " do you have kids...idk about 16&17 years old?" He askt i start doing the math and yas "I did have kids I just don't know wher they are now"  i sed sadly "ther might be a 50/50 canc that we are your children"