Chapter 7: Missing You

Start from the beginning

The pain Lena was feeling intensified and she sat there in Lucas' arms slowly losing consciousness. He was crying on her chest while rocking her back and forth, apologizing for everything he'd done wrong.

"Lucas, I'm sorry," Lena slid his hand down to her stomach and let a few tears fall while knowing the pain she was feeling wasn't just from the stab wound. She was miscarrying.

By now, Lena's blood was all over Lucas' clothes and he didn't believe that this was real. He didn't want to believe that this was real.

But it was.

"No Lena, I'm sorry for not finding you fast enough, I'm so sorry, please stay with me," he held Lena in his arms, while missing what she was really trying to tell him.

He was going to have a niece.

Lena just started to look at him, sighing dramatically to make him believe she was fixing to die.

"Lena?! Lena no-" She cut him off.

"I'm just fuckin' witchu'," Lena insisted and they both chuckled through their tears.

"You still manage to make a nigga smile in the worse situations," he smiled down at his little sister while rocking her back and forth and she managed to get a smile before she felt herself losing consciousness.

She touched his face before telling him she loved him.

"Quit playing dawg!" Lucas said to her smiling a little as a few more tears fell from his face.

Within a few seconds, Lena's body fell stiff and she took her last breath. She died with her eyes open, they looked as if they were staring right back at Lucas' and that made his smile drop immediately.

"Lena quit playing with me dawg! Wake up!" He shook her, thinking she was playing with him.

Realizing that she wasn't, he tried to pinch hisself to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. Sure enough, he was still there with a dead, lifeless Lena in his arms.

"No, no, Lena!" He grabbed her face, smacking her a little.

He screamed her name as he still held her in his arms.

He made his way up the steps while carrying her body.

When Dillyn seen her, he instantly broke down and started to spazz. This was hurting his heart seeing her like this, knowing that their baby was dead.

Of course Lucas didn't know about then two and it was safe to keep it that way since Lucas didn't play about his little sister. Both Lena and Dillyn knew that Lucas' friendship with Dillyn would never be the same when he found out.

Dillyn also knew he was going to have a fight with Lucas when he found out about his relationship with Lena, and he was possibly going to get shot when Lucas found out that he'd gotten his baby sister pregnant.

All things are going to come to the light within a matter of weeks. They just didn't know what the future held for them, and rest assure that it wasn't good.

Tajiah 'Taj' Gary