Alpha's Daughter

Prologue

"I am standing here to show you that I, Gabriela Aimes , don't need a mate in my life to make me complete." She looks to the crowd. "He has betrayed me in every way possible. And yet here he is ready to mark me and make me his." Gabriela sneers down at the man who she used to call her mate. His head bows in shame. She was right and he knows it. Gabriela feeling in power as new emotions enter her. She's never felt this powerful before, all these eyes on her . "I am here to tell you fate isn't always right." With that Gabriela raises her sword and slings it down.

Chapter 1

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it."

-Marilyn Monroe

6 years earlier

" Your mate is the one thing there for you. Someone who keeps you grounded, a person who fills a void missing within you." Ms. Hines looks up in wonder and sighs in content, the whole class tries hard not to laugh at their teacher, who hasn't meet her mate yet and dreams of the day. Her eyes oggle at the very thought. Gabe turns to her best friend, Hannah, and gags. Hannah lets out a snicker, but quickly stops once she sees Ms. Hines glarring at her.

Gabe just sits there and smiles. She hates this class, learning about mates from someone who hasn't met theirs, doesn't seem to be the best. The bell finally rings, not taking a minute longer Gabe hops up from her seat to dash out the door. Hannah was bound to catch her and scold her for getting her in trouble. Gabe perfers not to die before her 17 birthday. As she walks down the hall everyone makes a path for her, not that she didn't mind but all eyes were on her all the time. Being the Alpha's daughter has it's perks, but also has it's downfalls.

"Great." She mumbles to herself. Hannah would be able to spot her with all these people making her a pathway. Feeling in the mood to shake things up a bit, Gabe passes by a jock with his cap on, who isn't paying her a bit of mind. She steals his hat and places it on her head. He turns with a look of murder but once he spots her winking at him, he just smirks and begins to persue her.

~

Gabe cracks the janitors closet door open, and peeks out. Seeing no one in the hallway, being as the bell has already rung, she turns back to the boy with her. His expression is longer the confident one he wore earlier but a more content, sloppy smile. Gabe just sighed, the boy's name doesn't come to mind. It was along the lines of Jess... Josh?

"Psst." She slapped him on his shoulder to get his attention. Without seeing if he responded she walked out of the closet and started making her way down the hallway. The boy's hat still placed on top of her head. She smiled in triumph. Another trophy to take home.

The hallway comes to a split on the left hand side was another hallway that lead to her current class. On the right hand side led out to the parking lot and to her pickup.

"It's so tempting," she purses her lips, speaking to know one in particular. She inhales deeply and trudges down the left hallway.

_________________________________________________________________________

Okay, this is not a normal were-wolf story, yes everyone says that about their story but i am telling you this one will leave you speechless.....with mixed emotions..... I do plan on making a sequel, maybe depends on how well this one goes