Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter eleven

Start from the beginning

"Hey, at this rate, your cells will slowly die."

"E-eh..."

"I want to be a hero. I would like to avoid something so cruel if possible." Todoroki stepped closer, his palm nearing the poor man's face...cold air emitted from the same palm." On what basis did you think you can kill All Might? What's your plan?"

--------------------

Kaminari yelled out when a huge villain swung his fist down. The male dodged it...not with grace but he managed to dodge the fist. "Scary! Seriously, did you see that just now? I saw the River Styx, seriously! What in the heck is up with these guys? What's going on?!" He ran over Jiro and Yaoyorozu.

"Worry about that later." Jiro held onto a sword, she really didn't like the fact how uneven this all was...three verses...?? Well, however many villains they are fighting.

"Right now, we need to figure out how we'll get away from all these people," Yaoyorozu mentioned.

"Then give me a weapon, too!"

"You're the electric guy, aren't you? Hurry up and take care of them!"

"You saw during the combat training, didn't you? We were paired up! I can only cover myself with Electricity! I can discharge Electricity, but it's not like I can control it! I'll hit you two, too!" Sparks flickered from Kaminaris' hand, he really needed to control his electricity..." It's like, you know, the same as Todoroki? Even if we wanted to call for help, there's interference jamming' the signal. Listen, you two, right now, you can't count on me. I'm counting on you!"

Jiro really got annoyed with how much he was whining...that she even commented on him. "You're a guy, aren't you? Stop whining."

The villain who sung down at Kaminari earlier did it again, but the teen dodged it—back facing Jiro and that only meant one thing.

"Then, I'll use you as a human stun gun!" She kicked her boot into his back, sending him right into the guy's stomach.

"Seriously! Idiot--!"

Kaminari faceplanted his stomach, electricity erupted from his body, he clung onto the guy who was now getting electrocuted.

"Oh, it's working. I'm strong. You two can count on me!" Was he surprised with his own power? He really needs to stop doubting himself.

"Hey, you're too happy-go-lucky." She then reacted when a villain came towards her, her earphone jack extended and clicked into her boots.

"stop messing around, kid!"

Before he could come any closer a loud amount of sound bursting from the speakers connected to her boots, it sounded just like her heartbeat—well, it is. The sound comes from her heartbeat, yet the man extended his arm to punch Kaminari...that was a mistake because the electricity shocked him. Another villain came down with two blades but Yaoyorozu made a net appear from her body, throwing it at the man. Causing him to fall into the electricity.

"Both of you should take this more seriously."

"Sorry, I thought it was a good idea at the time." She sent another wave of sound, amplifying the sound of her heartbeat...Causing the villains fall to their knees, knowing they could not handle the sound.

"Kaminari, you should've requested something to help you aim in your costume order!" She held onto the blade, blasting more sounds until a villain came down. Lucky enough she could hear his footsteps which helped her dodge.

Yaoyorozu jumped in and kicked the guy away. "Done!"

"Huh?!"

"It takes some time..." is her back squirming? Is that the right word—but it was wiggling slightly, until a huge cloak appeared out of her back, covering both Jiro and Yaoyorozu "To create something big."