Caecilius x Melissa (Caelissa)

Caecilius POV

Salve! (Hello!) ego sum (I am) Lucius Caecilius Iucundus, but you can call me Caecilius. Many of my amici (friends) think I'm just an ordinary banker, with the ordinary, model Roman family. The truth is, we all have secrets around here, some darker than others *cough* HOMICIDAL BARBER *cough*. But I'm here to confess my deepest secret. I've been cheating on my wife Metella with our ancilla (slave-girl), Melissa. I know that we've been married since 34 AD, but since then my love for her, and everyone else has faded away. That is until I purchased Melissa. Ever since that fateful day when we bought her from my amicus, the venalicius (slave-dealer), I can't stop thinking about how pulcherrimus (very beautiful) she is, the way doves fly when she cantats (sings). Sneaking around Metella has been very difficult, as Metella is a nosy, annoying woman, but the course of true love never did run smooth. Wait, Shakespeare doesn't exist yet! Apologies. 

BANG WACHOW AKSDJFIAO

It sounds like someone made mess in the horto (garden). I'll leave Clemens to clean that up. I better head back to the forum now, these slaves won't pay themselves! Wait, I don't pay the slaves... whatever, Vale! (goodbye)