"What are you looking at?" I asked her and took a bite of the toast she had made for us.

"These girls are just crazy." She looked up at me with concern in her eyes. "You sure you know what you've gotten yourself in to?"

"Nope," I shrugged, to tired to hear or worry about whatever it was that she had just read. "But, I mean, who does when they get into a relationship?"

"You're a stronger woman than me." She smiled, and then looked at the time on her phone, "We better go, or we'll both be late."

The walk to class was quite, each of us just enjoying having someone to walk with and the sun that was rarely out during the winter. We quickly stopped into Starbucks for a caffeine refill and said our good-byes as we both went our separate ways, Robyn to her design class and me to my English lecture. I felt as if I trudged to my seminar across the campus greens, sipping my Macchiato and not paying much attention to the world around me. When I arrived to the classroom I didn't have much time before the lecture and my mind was bleary and dead focused on the events of yesterday and the meeting that followed. I pulled my phone out one more time and tried Louis. Once again it went straight to voicemail. I hung up, not leaving a message. I took a deep breath and walked into the room, slumping into the first seat I could find. 

I was hardly able to concentrate and paying far more attention to each sip I took of my Macchiato than to the lecture. When it was over and I got outside of the building I finally checked my phone seeing I had missed a call from Louis and that he had left a voicemail. Walking several steps into the grassy courtyard I dropped my bag and book and fell onto my back in an ungraceful thud. The sun was surprisingly warm and even though the grass immediately soaked through the back of my coat, I ignored it and pressed the voicemail button to listen.

"Hey Love!"

The sound of Louis's voice relaxed me.

"Sorry I missed you're call, I left my phone at Liam's last night.  I miss you more than you know and can't wait to see you in two weeks; I have a huge surprise for you. 

Well, we're about to go into the recording studio, so I'll call you tonight when I'm back home.

Love ya and I'll talk to you later."

I froze, holding my phone in front of me, an indescribable tightness in my chest, and I started to feel dizzy. Did Louis just say 'love ya'? My head started to spin, too much had happened in the past twenty-four hours and now Louis was throwing something else out into the world that my mind was not ready to handle. Or maybe I was, I already knew I loved him, but I hadn't said it, and didn't know if he felt the same. Maybe he was just in a hurry and it slipped out by mistake, whatever the reason I didn't have time to worry about it now, I had a meeting in the Chancellor's office and that was my first concern. I stood up and made my way across campus to have my meeting.

Once in the office I walked up to the Chancellor's assistant's desk.

"Hi, I'm Eleanor Calder and  I was told the Chancellor wanted to see me." I smiled, trying to stay calm. The mousy woman looked up at me, giving a very cold closed mouth smile.

"Ah, yes, Eleanor Calder." She opened her desk drawer and pulled out a thick file. "I actually was the one who wanted to speak to you."

"Oh." I was taken back, "By the sounds of the email it just seemed..."

"Yes, well if the email had said that the I was the one who wanted to see you would you have come?"

"Well, not right away."

"My point exactly." She rudely said and handed me the file, "These Miss. Calder are all of the emails that offices all over the University have received asking if you are 'real,' what you are studying, if you have a twin, even some asking if we are being hired by 'Modest' as part of the cover up." I flipped through the file, "And that's just this week."

I felt my cheeks start to turn red and knots in my stomach as I flipped through seeing some that called me a 'beard,' some asking how my twin 'Tina' was, and some that made my eyes start to water.

"Can you please explain why we are getting blasted with emails all about you?" She curtly said causing my eyes to look up at her and away from the terrible words in my hands.

"It... it..." I took a breath and started again. "It might have to do with my boyfriend."

"And who is boyfriend of yours? Prince Harry?" She snickered.

"No ma'am. He's Louis Tomlinson, from One Direction." I looked down and closed the file, not wanting to look at the emails anymore.

"The boy band from X-Factor?" I could see the judgment start to form in her eyes.

"Yes." I shyly answered, her eyes tearing through me.

"Listen Miss. Calder, we are not an outlet for fan mail and we need you to make this stop."

"I understand and I'm sorry." I didn't understand at all, how did she expect me to make this stop, it wasn't like I had a magic button that could make this all go away. "I'll see what I can do. Is there anything else?"

"Not at the moment."

I nodded and put the file down into my bag and headed for the door.

"Oh Miss. Calder." She called and I turned towards her. "You seem like a nice girl, just be careful, make sure you know what you're getting yourself into."

"Thank you very much for your advice." I said holding my head high. "And I do." I turned and left the office.

I sat down on the first bench I found down the hall from the office and wiped a tear from my eye.  I pulled out my phone and pulled up a video I had taken of Louis at his show a few weeks ago.  Watching him preform started to make everything right in the world again and brought a smile to my face. I started to think of who he was and what it meant for our relationship; it was then that I got a feeling that I had never had before. I could do this. The fame. The attention. The busy schedule. I can do it. I love him too much to ever deny myself the absolute gift of being with him. The way Louis makes me feel wasn't something that could be thrown away. Knowing that there are girls who watch him with tears in their eyes, who scream his name, who are just girls that are just mad that he didn't choose them, all that makes me feel luckier than anything else in this world. Even if the spotlight was something I never dreamed of, I was ready to embrace it, ready for this new chapter in my life, because Louis Tomlinson was worth it

______________________________________________________________________

Thank you all for reading! I can't wait to hear what you think of this chapter, it's a little different that the others because there in not much Louis, so please tell me what you think.

Also don't for get that this chapter in the double update needs to get 25 comments and 40 votes before the next update!

I love you all!