I threw myself on the ground by the loo and I coughed everything up. The feeling was extremely gross and it had been a while since I've last thrown up. I didn't miss the feeling.

Every strand of hair kept getting in the way and I had trouble removing them out of my face. I felt his hands around my face pulling back my hair.

I groaned loudly before flushing, getting rid of all the contents. For once I'm really glad Mitchell was being helpful. I slowly got up from the floor with Mitchell pulling me up by my arm.

I used a hair tie to permanently keep my hair up. I went over to the sink and splashed my face and rinsing my mouth with water.

I looked in the mirror and saw a cut on the top right corner of my forehead. How did that get there? It doesn't look bad but there is a bump there and slight bruising.

"What happened last night?" I brushed past him before getting myself in bed again.

"You don't. Um...you don't remember?" He took a pause in asking the question.

"Not really, oh my god. I drank, I drank some stuff, I don't know" I wiped my face in frustration.

"That's all you remember?" He asked as he bit his lip.

What did I do? Harry! That idiot it's all his fault. Why didn't he stop me? Who am I kidding? I can't blame Harry for this. It's my fault.

I'm such a hypocrite. I was never going to drink in my life, and I'm completely against it. What if mum finds out?

"Did I do anything else stupid?" I said as he sat down on my bed and crossed his legs.

"You were retarded for the whole night practically" He huffed.

"Seriously though" He nervously coughed. "People were telling me you were very high last night too. It didn't seem like you were smoking so you probably had some brownies. Why did you take the brownies if you knew in the first place?" He tried to sound as calm as possible.

The damn brownies! I can't believe this is happening. I can't belive this actually happened. The crazy night is just an addition to my list of problems.

"I didn't know" I managed to say.

"I didn't know?! You've got to be kidding me" He began to yell.

He was right to be upset at me. Heck, I'm even upset at myself. How could I have been so stupid.

"I'm sorry, I'm a sorry. Even I won't forgive myself" I added.

Mitchell's face softened up and he put his hand on my knee. He forced a grin but, his lips went into a straight line again.

"I know you're sorry. I couldn't take you to the doctor's last night because they would have done some tests and found drugs and alcohol in your system" He touched my forehead and I winced.

Mitchell has really changed to the maximum.  Since yesterday he's only been kind towards me, looking out for me too.

He looked tired, with heavy bags under his eyes. His hair was a mess and he was wearing his pj's as well.

"I cleaned up the cut though. I was scared you were going to get a concussion" He stated.

"Anything else stupid happened last night?" I asked him.

He thought a moment his eyes not making eye contact with mine anymore.

"No." He quickly said.

"Are you sure? Don't be scared to tell me" I assured him.