"They're still fighting?" I asked as I see Haruhi having a pleased face from eating one of the twin's meals and the twins getting irritated at Honey's actions which Mori took care of immediately.

"Hmm. It seems that this will go on for a few days." Ichizo commented and I sighed. Immature brats.

(SPONGEBOB VOICE) THREE DAYS LATER

I raised an eyebrow as I witness the twins throwing stuff at each other. Kyoya was just writing on his black notebook while the rest was just witnessing the amusing scene, well, for me that is.

"If this continues on, our stocks will drop and that will leave the host club" He slams his notebook shut and continues, "Out of Service." I raised my eyebrows in interest and played with my phone as the scene just continues.

Suddenly, Kaoru pulls out one of Nekozawa-senpai's curse dolls and threatens Hikaru with it. Kaoru writes on the doll while Tamaki is petrified with the presence of the cursed doll. Haruhi immediately jumps in and stops them by saying that if they don't make up, they won't have the chance to go to Haruhi's house and when she said that, they smirked which my eyes widen.

Oh, Shit.

"So, you're saying that if we made up, we would let us go to your house?" Haruhi looked at them confused and nod. When that happened, the twins stood side by side and placed their arms over the shoulders of each other and when Haruhi turned the doll, 'blank' was written which Haruhi sweatdropped and Ichizo rejoiced.

"Yes! I'm getting meat~!" Everyone looked at him confused and I sighed in despair. "Minna~, let's have dinner together! Let's eat meat! Don't worry, Natsuya will pay for everything!" I sweatdropped once again and everyone agreed. Kyoya looked at me and smirked.

"Looks like someone lost a bet." He teased and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, go fuck yourself. Ichizo! I'll be waiting in the van." I said and left the room, completely annoyed at the fact that my wallet will be crying for a few days.

[ ICHIZO SATSUSHI ]

"Let's go!" I said cheerfully and they all nod and followed me suit. It wasn't completely rare for Natsuya to buy me food but he didn't actually buy me meat that much since it is expensive so we leave that job to Korosensei and the Dense couple.

"Just order anything you want when we get there and don't worry about ordering too much." I winked and they nod excitedly. "Hope we don't get on his bad side though." I silently muttered.

Natsuya buys snacks and food for the E-Class most of the time. And that is the reason why he's close to Hara and the girls since a way to a girl's heart is through her stomach. Natsuya never really had a problem with that since he considered the girls as his little sisters and the boys as his brothers. Though I never seen Natsuya run out of money and I just hope that that wouldn't happen today.

"We're here!" I said and we saw Natsuya leaning at the van while typing on his phone. "Hope in and we'll head on to the restaurant." They hopped in and I did as well in shotgun and Natsuya driving.

"You can drive?" The twins asked in unison and I nod.

"The both of us can. We just got our driver's licence this year since we're 18 years old." I explained and messed with Natsuya's spotify playlist.

"Wait, you're 18?!" They exclaimed even Mori and Kyoya looked shocked since we're supposed to be in our third year in high school. I nod and chuckled.

"Ichizo had to repeat two grades because he was sick for those two years so, I decided to just accompany him. It doesn't really matter to us." Natsuya explained and the rest still looked shocked. I looked at Natsuya's expression and he had a sour expression on his face. I smiled slightly and placed a gentle touch on his shoulder and rubbed my hand against to calm him down and it did.