"Yes, it is I, your sister." Her hugged him and a smile played on her lips. She finally released Bryce and moved into the chair next to him. He held her hand playing his thumb over her scars.

"Cee, I have missed you so much!" He said after minutes of silence. He had missed her so much to the point where he had thought about her daily. He had missed his whole family and even more Cidra. He could still picture her lying awake on the hotel bed playing with his hair, teasing him he needed it cut.

"And I have missed you too Bryce! But where were you, for you did not return and left all of the family questioning your safety?" Bryce stopped moving his thumb over her hand and stared silently ahead of him.

"Stayed away from home because I was too angry to return." He whispered silently.

"Too angry? Bryce, I do not understand. Was it what Father had said?" She looked in to his eyes, knowing they would tell the truth.

"No, I love Father too much to remain angry for that long." He laughed lightly but sounded fake and hollow. "I remained away because I had met someone, someone who I truly and deeply cared for. And one day, someone took her away from me." He spoke the last part darkly. His eyes full of hatred and anger, a trait Cedany thought she would never see in her brother's eyes.

"What was she like?" Cedany asked falling deeply into what Bryce was saying. If a girl had meant that much to him she was definitely someone special because Cedany knew from girls in the village that Bryce was not interested in any one of them.

"She was exactly like you, Cedany. She had this untamable fiery spirit that lit something inside of me. She talked about how much she wanted the world to change and how unfair life was. She was unafraid to speak her mind; she was a fighter and could not be bound to the ground. Her name was Cidra and Cedany; I think I fell deeply in love with her..." He whispered the last part. Cedany was about to ask more about what happened to her when the doctor entered the room. His once spotless shirt spattered with blood and so were his hands.

"Your friend is all well. He is resting in the medical room. You were extremely lucky young man, if that arrow had been a millimeter deeper that boy would be dead from a punctured liver. I got the entire arrow out and disinfected the area where the arrowhead was touching. He will be in pain for a few days and I will be prescribing some pain medication for him to take. He will also need to be watched and not allowed any physical labor for two weeks." The doctor concluded and walked away.

"And he received blood due to the loss of a dangerous amount." He turned into a doorway and shut it behind him. Leaving the two siblings alone. Cedany in the back of her mind was panicking to see how bad Rowan was.

"Shall we go see Rowan?" Cedany asked Bryce who nodded and walked her into the room. Rowan was lying on the table with tubes coming from everywhere. He was hooked up to an IV drip and an oxygen hose taped to his mouth. He was in pretty bad shape. He was shirtless but all Cedany noticed with the giant wrap of white gauze around his middle. It was a solid white and was a stark contrast to his skin. On the side where the arrow had been was padded with many bandages and there was a slight pink tint to it. It made Cedany sick to her stomach. She settled into the chair next to Rowan and grabbed his hand into her's. She looked at him with waiting eyes and she knew that she would wait until he woke up to say she was sorry. It was all her fault that he was hurt and that everything in the world was her fault.

They waited hours for him to wake up, so long that Bryce had fallen asleep sitting against the wall. In addition, that the doctor had left them food but it was left untouched. Rowan soon woke up and moaned waking up Bryce who was startled.

"Where am I?" He moaned clutching his side. "Ah shit, that hurts..." That is when he noticed Cedany and Bryce.

"Rowan are you okay?" Cedany asked concerned. Rowan's eyes were dilated and seemed far off.