Dheer pulled her away from garima..
Adrika was still holding her hand... When he pulled her away Garima hand fell on bed lifeless.

Dheer : how dare you come here.....

Adrika crying : please.... Just today... Let me stay here only for a day please....

Dheer : so that you can kill her.... No... You can't stay here...

He pushed her towards the door and she fell on floor.

He turns back to cover garima properly...

And was about to leave but froze when garima held his hand.

He turns back slowly and looks at their joined hand...

Adrika didnt noticed it...she is looking down... Just crying
And murmuring...

Adrika : Maa please.... Stop him... I don't want to leave... Maa please stop him...

Dheer looks back at adrika then his mom...

Dheer : mom....

He kisses her hand.

He shook her : mom.... Mom.... Open your eyes... Mom see its me Dheer... Mom...

Adrika looks up confused..

But when he left her hand... Her hand again fell lifeless.

Nurse : sir what happened...

Dheer : her hand her hand was moving.....she held my hand....

Nurse confused and looks at monitor which showing no improvement...

Nurse : i am sorry sir but i think it was just your illusion...

Dheer confused... He looks towards door to see Adrika but she is not there....

Dheer goes to his room.

Adrika packing her bags crying so much....

Dheer : you can stay for the day...

Adrika nods ... Never looked at him.

She grabs medicine bottles and gives them to Dheer...

Adrika : please get them checked...

Dheer : you mean the problem is in these medicines??

Adrika : yes ..

Dheer : not possible.... I personally get these medicine for her and i check them everytime...

Adrika : please.... I am not saying because I want to stay here.. I am saying because I want Maa fine...

Dheer nods and goes to his doctor. And never left from there till he got reports.

Adrika standing in front of gannu ji joining her hands.. Eyes closed and praying....

She jumps and opens her eyes when she hears Dheer's booming voice coming from grima's room..

She runs to her room and shocked to see Dheer gripping nurse's neck. She is struggling to breath...

Adrika goes near him....

Adrika : Dheer please... Please leave her.... Please.... She will die..

But he is not listening....

Adrika : Dheer please stop... You are have royal blood in you.. You can't harm a woman....

Dheer looks at Adrika and leaves her....

Nurse coughing and ran away...

Adrika puts her hands on his chest : please clan down.. what happened ...

He glares at Saket and Mr. Khanna angrily....

Saket : bhai.... W_what...

Dheer grips his neck...

Dheer : shut up... Shut the hell up... Before I kill you... What do you think who is she .... She is your mother damn it..... And you... You want to kill her...

Mr. Khanna angrily : enough Dheer.... You can't blame Saket....

Dheer looks at him and Mr. Khanna glares at him angrily.

Dheer leaves him...

Dheer : leave both of you.... Leave from here...

Mr. Khanna and Saket left.

After sometime...

When Dheer comes to his room after draining his all anger in gym.

He noticed Adrika all ready to leave... With her bags packed....

Dheer : you are not going anywhere...

Adrika shook her head : i am sorry but i can't live here ...

She puts jady booty on bed...

Adrika : please don't stop using them.. It will take time but Maa will be fine...

Dheer sighs : Adrika i am sorry....

Adrika smiles : its ok.. I am not angry with you or blaming you.... But we can't live together if you don't believe me.... And were ready to send me away from you..

Dheer clenched his jaw : fine then... You stay here and treat mom.... Or take your jady booty with you..

Adrika sighs and she turns back to put her things back to their place..

Dheer comes near her and pulled her...

He hugs her tight...

Dheer : i am sorry....

Adrika cries out....

Adrika crying : i dont want to kill Maa... How can you say that.... I don't want to kill her Dheer.... I want her to open her eyes to talk to you... To me...

Dheer combing her hair...

Dheer : ssshhhh.... You already cried a lot.... I am sorry... It won't happen again...

Adrika hugs him back...

Adrika : please never say that again that you will leave me... You will give me divorce.... Where will i go what will i do... I can't go back to my parents Dheer.... Now this is my house.. you are my family... My parents will die if you leave me ...

Dheer feels guilty

Dheer wipes her tears and kisses her forehead...

Dheer : from now you will take care of mom....

Adrika looks at him .

Dheer smiles : i know mom will open her eyes soon... If you will take care of her....

Adrika nods : yes she will...

************************************

Hey guys... Hows you all...

Do you want a hot night update of Adrika and dheer..if yes then the chapter will be private Or want me to skip it...