Shalini Misbehaving

Start from the beginning

Adrika : Dheer these medicines will help Maa...

Dheer : are you serious... Show me...

Adrika shows him a stock of green leaves some flowers... Some green liquid some seeds..

Dheer : god.. Adrika... Are you crazy... These... These... Grass will help mom??

Adrika : trust me it will help her...I saw the magic of these booties so many times in our village

Dheer : no... Just throw that trash into bin.

Adrika sobbing : please.. I want to help her....

Dheer : Adrika... I have appointed best doctor for her... What happened nothing....

Adrika : don't lose hopes Dheer.. Just... Just give me two weeks... If you don't see any improvement then i wont do it again..... Please Dheer... Trust me...

Dheer looks at his mom worriedly ...

Adrika : if it will not help her then it won't do anything bad to her... I promise .. And... And we can continue her medicines you are giving her....

Dheer : if something happens to her... I promise Adrika i wont leave you... I will kill you... Or will send you back to your town

Adrika gasps... Tears rolled out from her eyes but then she nods...

Dheer left from there angrily....

Adrika made a paste of those flowers seeds and leaves... And rubs it on her head...
Then drops some drops of green liquid in her mouth...

Next day...

Dheer getting ready for office...

Dheer : Adrika i will be late tonight... So don't wait for me....and please don't skip your dinner.... I don't know may be i will come tomorrow evening...

Adrika shocked :b_but.. How i... I...

Dheer chuckles : will sleep without me??

Adrika nods...

He kisses her cheek : sorry... But its important...

Adrika nods sadly
Its 10 pm.

Adrika waiting for Dheer. Wishing he would come back.

But then she got shocked to see Shalini leaving the house in shorts and crop top...

Adrika : where are you going...

Shalini gritting her teeth : none of your business...

Adrika : yes it is.... You are leaving alone at this time in these exposing clothes... Of course it is my business....

Shalini : god.. Shut the he'll up you bahen ji...

Adrika shocked : Shalini..

Shalini rolled her eyes...

Adrika : ok if you want to go... Please change your clothes... And take guards with you...

But Shalini just left the house...

Now she is worried for Shalini...
She called Dheer but his phone is switched off...

Adrika : Dheer must be meeting...

Now its 1 am but Shalini never came back... Nor Dheer...

Shalini enters...

Adrika holds her when she stumbled...

Adrika shocked :oh my god... Shalini...you are drunk...

Shalini : get the ***** your hands off me you ******