Chapter One

Love is a feeling that leaves people vulnerable. They become too infatuated with their partner that they can't tell if it's real or not.   I swore to never fall in love and be under the spell every person creates. I was wrong, however, and eventually, the goddess of love had met my eyes, and turned my undead heart to living. It' s a long story to tell you. So sit back, relax, and get ready to hear The Black Rose. 

The school I had orders to stay in was extremely dull and old, as if it were an ancient ruin. Graffiti along the walls had reminded any person in my world of old stories and incantations carved into stone for centuries.  It gets boring being at the same place everyday, to terrorize the same people. The only good part about being in the school was my intimidating looks. 

Some of the girls in the school were afraid of me, other would swoon over me. One glance at them and they fall down as if an earthquake was occurring. No girl has ever caught my eye except for one. It is my job to make sure she is protected at all times. 

Now I sit under my tree at lunch, thinking to myself. This job gets lonely, but it must be done.  Being a teenager trapped inside a vampire body. It's like a cage that there is so cure for. That no one should ever figure out. That's how I live everyday. The only person who really knows about my secret is my best friend, Agni. She has a little secret of her own.  She's a succubus, but she really doesn't know how to use her charm all that well. 

She skipped towards me and ran her hand down my spine. "Hello, Agni." I greeted without looking at her. She looked down at me with a pout along her face. " I didn't scare you at all?" She asked, wrapping her arms around my neck. I pulled them off and stood up. "I can always expect you, you know. My senses are incredibly powerful." I reminded her as I brushed her off. 

Her height was different from mine. She was much, much shorter than I was. Soft, tan skin, and shining brown eyes, that spoke of fire. Her personality differed much from her looks. She was confident and daring, and since she was a succubus, she always tried to be a flirt. Her charm was unable to work on me, for I was a corrupted man with a dark heart. 

Agni let out a sigh as the bell rang. "Well, I guess we should go, right?" I stared coldly ahead and gave her a nod. "Yes, let us leave." I said, walking back to our class with her. Along my way there, I saw my prophet walk past us. I could smell her scent, and the way her heart was beating incredibly fast. It made my cold, icy blue eyes start to turn to a dark red. I could feel my fangs shove their way through my gums. Breathing in, I could smell her perfume. 

Agni tugged at my arm and whispered in my ear, "Calm down, your hand is shaking very badly. People will think you're even more weird." I nodded and swallowed my possession away and made my fangs disappear. Finally, we walked into our class and I took my seat. While in  my seat, my leg shook and my mind took me deeper into my thoughts. I had Sapphire pinned onto my bed, the cover  hitting onto the floor. 

My body hovered on top of hers, keeping her pinned down. I slid off her shirt, exposing her pale back, with freckles. Her red lace bra made me lick my lips. Her heart beating made my cock pulse. I stared at her neck, my thirst becoming stronger. I  moved in closer and bit, sinking my fangs into her soft skin. A soft moan emerged from her soft, gentle lips. With my hands, I undid her bra and watched it slid onto the floor. 

I then pulled away from her neck and then placed my mouth on one of her bright pink, succulent nipples, rubbing my thumb against the hickey I left on her neck. She let out a gasp and I could feel her body jerk underneath me. I smirked and pulled away.  Next came off her shorts, revealing the same matching color and lace underwear. I kissed by her hip and over to her thigh. As I pulled down those sweet panties, I was knocked out of my thoughts and back into the real world. "Damn it," I grumbled. This wouldn't be the last time I have these thoughts.