"You should quit being an assassin." You rolled your eyes.

"How many times must I say no! I can't quit being an assassin, I have to do this!" You told. Astro clenched his fists.

"But why!? Why must you do this!? What's so good about killing a bunch of people!?" Astro questioned. You sighed.

"You wouldn't understand. The people that I kill are bad. They deserve what's coming to them." You told. Astro shook his head.

"No! You're the one who's wrong! I've had to fight both robots AND humans. I've never killed anyone!" Astro told. He then looked down. "And besides, it's so dangerous. You could get hurt, or possibly die!" Astro then hugged you, surprising you. "You're my friend, and I don't want to ever lose you." Your eyes widened at the word 'friend'.

"Friend...?" You questioned. Astro nodded, and looked at you. He then smiled.

"Of course, we're friends! After all, I know your secret, so why wouldn't we be friends?" Astro questioned. You looked down, and smiled. You never had a friend before now. Astro's eyes then widened. You looked up, and raised your eyebrow.

"What?" You questioned. Astro smiled.

"Woah, so you CAN smile!" Astro exclaimed. You frowned.

"Of course I can smile!" You yelled. Astro grinned.

"Well, it's just that I've never seen you smile before. You should smile more often. You look pretty when you do." Astro told. You blushed, and turned away from him.

"S-shut up." You muttered. Astro raised his eyebrow, then leaned his face near yours. You took a step back. "W-what?" Astro watched you with interest. He then shrugged.

"Nothing. It's just that you're showing me these new emotions that you wouldn't show before." Astro told. You deadpanned at him.

"What about the time I laughed when Abercrombie burned his ass off when he accidently fell onto that fire pit we made?" You questioned. Astro sweat dropped, and frowned.

"That was just your own twisted humour." Astro told as he crossed his arms. He then turned towards the direction you and he were walking in before, and grabbed your hand. "Come on! Let's' go to your house!" You rolled your eyes, and smiled slightly as your new friend pulled you along behind him.

When you and Astro arrived at your 'house', Astro looked up in awe.

"Wow! So, this is where you live?" You nodded. Astro grinned, and pulled you behind him up to your front door. You sighed, and took out your house key. You then unlocked the door, and walked in with Astro following behind you. Your eyes then widened when your brother jumped on you, knocking you back.

"Big sis is home!" Your brother cried. He then looked up, and his eyes widened. "And she brought a BOY home with her!" Astro sweat dropped. He then heard crashes, and saw a man run towards them.

"Where is he!?" Your father questioned. He then looked at Astro as Astro waved at him while smiling awkwardly. You sat up, and sighed.

"I know what you're thinking, and no, he's not my boyfriend." You told. Astro blushed at what you said. You then grabbed his hand, and made your way to your room. "Come on, we'll plan in my room where no one will interrupt us." Astro nodded, and followed you up the stairs to your room. Astro looked around your room, and smiled.

"Wow, you sure keep your room clean." Astro commented. You shrugged. You then dumped your bag to the side of the bed, and jumped on it. You then sighed. Astro dumped his bag next to yours, and jumped onto the bed next to you. You both stared up at the roof, and sighed. You then both looked at each other.