"Jezz, alright. Truth or dare?" Hiroki was blushing  

"Truth" Nowaki picked.

Hiroki thought long and hard, on what to ask him. He didn't want to  ask him how he truly felt about him since he already knew that. He also  didn't wanna ask him about his job of that flirty simpi of his, because he thought that would be a little too personal. Now he needed to ask him something personal but not too personal. Something that he know nowaki would only tell him.

"What...? He paused unsure.

"Hiro-san, i'm sorry if you don't want to" Nowaki started but was cut  off by Hiroki's first question.

"What's your biggest turn on" Hiroki asked. His cheeks a fiery red.

"What?" was the only thing nowaki could think to say.  

"You heard me i don't stutter" Hiroki  snapped. After taking a long drink of beer.

"Hum," Nowaki hummed as he thought. "My biggest turn on is when you run your hands along my arms and back."

Hiroki blinked a little surprised that Nowaki answered the question.  His mind flashed to how Nowaki would always act whenever he would touch him like that. He would always have this soft like purr in his chest as his fingers ran up the forearm to the elbow onto the shoulder and down the spine. Hiroki blushed at the thought.

"Ok my turn. Truth or Dare"  Nowaki said breaking Hiroki out of his lust full thoughts.

"Oh um dare" Hiroki said shyly.

As much as he hated it Nowaki wasn't surprised. His Hiro-san had a habit of doing dangerous things. His mind  flashed back to when he flat out knocked out his sempi at the hospital after he hugged him.

"Get your grappy little paws off my Nowaki" was the line that still rung in Nowaki head. He love the fact that Hiroki would fight for him.

His mind came back to the present when he heard Hiroki swallow another sip of beer. He thought of what he wanted his hiro-san to do. He didn't want him to do anything that would hurt him much less hurt his currar, no he need him to do something privete something that he knew only Hiroki would do in front of him.

The smiled trying to hold back a laugh as he said, "Hop on one foot while patting your head and rubbing your stomach."

Hiroki's face lit up like a christmas tree. How on earth did  Nowaki come up with that, hiroki thought. "You're insane i ain't doing that" he snapped.

"Your the one that chose dare or are you gonna pay up Hiro-san" Came Nowaki's quick reply.

Hiroki stood up, is face now turning purple. It's only Nowaki no  one else was gonna see, but the moment this game was over he was gonna make nowaki pay. He positioned his hands one on his head the other on his stomach and raised one foot. He looked over at Nowaki who had  taken shelter behind a pillow, just waiting for Hiroki to snap and breath fire at him. Hiroki hoped in a circle as he rubbed his stomach and head. When he finished he walked over and banged his head on the wall. He couldn't believe he just did that for Nowaki's entertainment.  He felt Nowaki rap his arms around him.

"Hiro-san your burning up. I'm sorry i made you do that" Nowaki said in the same  voice he knew drove his lover crazy.

Hiroki sighed and kissed Nowaki over the shoulder turn around as he did so.

"Truth or dare" Hiroki asked when there lips parted.  Nowaki was surprised on how Hiroki wanted to keep going.

"Truth or Dare" Hiroki said with a wicked smile that made Nowaki a little scared. He knew that Hiro-san wouldn't do anything to hurt him, but after what  just happened Nowaki had his doubts.

"I know i'm going to regret this," Nowaki stated, "but dare." He deserved it for what he just made hiroki go though.

Hiroki's eyes drifted along the room, it looked as if he was looking for something. Hiroki's mind was set in revenge. He didn't want to do something so bad it sent Nowaki to the hospital. His eyes came across the freezer. He broke out of Nowaki's embrace and walked over to it  and opened it up. His eyes moved passed the frozen peas and sushi and to the ice maker. With a evil smile he took two cubes out.

He turned back to Nowaki who had a look of fear on his face. He knew exactly what Hiro-san was gonna say.

"Put these down your pants and hold still for one minute." Hiroki said holding out the cubes. His finger were starting to go numb.  

"Hiro-san, you can't be serious?" Nowaki said.  

""Your the one that chose dare or are you gonna pay up Nowaki"

For the first time in history Nowaki just wanted to slap him. Yeah he discovered to be punished,  but he drew the line at the fact that he may freeze his love off. He took out his wallet and placed 300 yen on the table.

"I ain't doing that, nope" was his response.

"Fine, your turn." he said placing the simi-melted cubes back in the tray.

"Truth or Dare" Nowaki said retaking a seet.

"Truth" Hiroki said.

Nowaki  thought long and hard. He thought of asking him the same question that Hiroki had asked him but that would be considered cheating so he thought otherwise. He wanted to ask him something revealing something embarrassing but not so embarrassing that it ended in bloody murder.  Not that hiro-san would ever hurt me like that, Nowaki reassured himself.

    After a moment of thought he asked, "what's your darkest secret?"

Hiroki glared at him, he regretted ever wanting to play this game.

"You better not laugh." he growled as he thought about what he was about to say.  

"Doctors honor" Nowaki said with his left hand raised his right over his heart.

    Hiroki got up when  over to the couch and buried his face in one of the kushans.

"I like to sing Utada Hikaru in the shower, when ever you not home." he said in to the pillow.

"What was that?" Nowaki was confused all he heard was shower and home.  

"I like to sing Utada Hikaru in the shower, when your not home." he snapped. He was about ready to say the heck with it and lock Nowaki out of the room for a year. He heard Nowaki start to snicker as he buried his face deeper into the pillow.

"You said you wouldn't laugh, bastard."

"No no i'm not laughing at you it's just..." he paused trying  to hold back a chuckle.

"It's what tell me"

"Promise you won't kill me"

"I promise"

"It's just.. I now know what that dying cat sound is" the moment the words left his mouth Nowaki wanted them back.

"Thats it your sleeping on the couch tonight."  Hiroki snapped.

"Hiro-san im sorry ok i'm just being honest." Nowaki wanted to curse himself out knowing that he was just digging the grave deeper.  

"Your still sleeping on the couch tonight." Hiroki said, opening up a third can of beer.

"You should slow down a little. You keep drinking like that your gonna need a new liver" Nowaki said taking the beer away from his boyfriend and taking his first drink of the night. In that moment it occurred to Hiroki  that he had never seen Nowaki drunk before. Matter fact the last time they did have a light like this it was a few months ago.

    He  thought of how he been acting that night he was usually so comtiple around Nowaki  but now he was embarrassed and as much as he hated to admit it a little turned on. With a sigh he pulled nowaki close gently licking his lips. He could taste a few drops of beer on them. Nowaki pinned Hiroki to the couch deepening the kiss.  

    "Its getting late, let's go to bed." Nowaki said once there lips parted.  Hiroki agreed.

.