Runaway • pt.2

"Wait are we even able to drive and where would we drive to?" you asked

"Well I am very experienced at driving, but we are only 15 so no. Let's just hope that we dont get caught right?" he said.

"Right." you said

Boris had already packed his things in a bookbag as well and you both hopped into the car. The car was a rusty red kinda color, but it was nice.

"So where do you wanna go?" he asked while putting his bookbag and your bookbag in the back.

"I was thinking maybe like California. It's only a 6 hour drive from Las Vegas."

"Well then, California it is!" he said giggling.

The car ride was filled with a bunch of punk rock music, you were both bumping your heads to FIDLAR, The Frights, and SWMRS. Then you guys listened to more Radiohead and Dear Prudence by The Beatles. It was really fun.

It was currently 10 pm, you guys left at 6 pm. You were both going to get a snack or something and make your  third stop for gasoline.

"Hey Boris, I'm gonna get a few things. What do you want." You brought the money you had from your very small job considering you were 15 you worked at a small corner store as a cashier.

"Uh sure, just some chips and an energy drink. A beer would actually be great." he said.

"Boris we would need ID to get beer and you're the one driving you are not going to drink and drive with no license." you said.

"Maybe you can steal one when we arrive at California. Ok?" you said.

He fake pouted with his bottom lip out which you thought was the cutest thing.

Wait what the shit? Were you developing feelings for Pavlikovsky y/n? you thought to yourself.

You first walked into the bathroom because you were in desperate need of going. Then you walked out and got yourself some chips and got Boris his favorite chips as well. You got Boris 3 Red Bulls because he loved those things and he was the only one driving and you had no driving experience whatsoever.

You accidentally bumped into a huge pale man and he had this really horrible face expression. Then out of nowhere he grabbed you by the neck and lifted you up.

"You've got a problem? What're you doing out so late girl? Huh?" He had a creepy deep voice and you were scared for your life, but you were fighting back.

"Leave me the fuck alone it's none of your buisness." You snapped back.

"You oughta wash your mouth with soap little bitch." He said to you.

You were honestly fighting back tears while he was choking you. Why are there people like this in the world?

Boris saw what was happening from outside the window and rushed inside the store. He walked behind the guy and punched him on the side of his head. He dropped down onto the floor.

Boris was really tall and lanky. One thing you really loved about him. Wait what?

"PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN MOTHERFUCKING SIZE YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT!" He yelled the guy punching him once again.

"Fuck you, you Russian!" The guy said. And that is when you have had it.

"What? Is being Russian supposed to be and insult you racist. He is perfect the way he fucking is you shit!" you yelled.

You kicked the guy on the sides multiple times while Boris cheered you on.

"That's my girl!" he said clapping. The guy left.

Boris wrapped an arm around your waist

"y/n are you okay?"

"Yeah Boris, thank you." you said leaning your head on his shoulder.

You and Boris ended up stealing the items because no one was at the cash register anyways. Also Boris was a great shop lifter. You both hoped back into the car. Boris also stole the gasoline. He is a sly fox. You both drove off. 2 More hours till California.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You guys should vote only if you want to though.

-Ashley 🥀