Back with the Boys

Joseph walked down the path towards school, the winding dirt road took him through the brush and woods up behind the main quadrangle of the school. The biting cold attacked at him through his clothes. Despite wearing a jumper, he could feel his flaccid cock shrinking in the frost; it didn't help that he was free-balling.

As he walked up the path, he saw one tall boy standing close to a tree, a stream of piss shooting onto the tree in front, flanked by two boys behind him. The boy turned his head, his gauntish and slim face looking back at Joseph, his perfect lips stayed firm, no smile rising to meet him. Joseph knew this boy, Marcus Lees. Next to him was Alton Hopkins, an average height boy, curly hair and fairly well toned. On the other side was Alix Brown, a tallish, yet thin boy with a mop of brown hair on top of his head. They chuckled as Joseph passed, Joseph could see Alix glancing down at where Marcus was pissing from.

Joseph had seen the boys previously over the past years, heading to the showers or walking around shirtless around the boarding house. He'd seen the abs and sexy snail trail of Marcus, the firm abs and pecs of Alton, and the hot twinkish body of Alix. He tried to think of other things as his cock began to grow hard, poking out making a little tent in his school pants.

                                                                   ***

Joseph made it up into school, walking across the quadrangle to his home room. He looked around, a cacophony of faces passed him as he walked, his eyes finally resting on two boys from his year and house, walking into home room. Brody Jennings, a shorter yet well-built boy walked confidently pushing younger boys out the way. His face wasn't the best, but rumours went around about how he brought a chick into the boarding house and nailed her against his door, and his muscles were to die for. Next to him was Giles Bolton, a smaller and toned boy, his sweet smile sent chills down Joseph's back whenever he saw it.

Joseph continued to walk, finally entering home room, wishing everyone had a little less on.

My First Time writing smut/story so bear with me