Chapter One

Tony's P. O. V

"First Sarah and the boys, and now the girls why does this have to happen to me?!" I asked myself waiting for Cap and Bucky to get back, hopefully with my daughters "WAS MY WIFE AND SONS NOT ENOUGH?!" I yelled throwing what ever was in my hand, across the lab "Jarvis, call Cap" I commanded "Yes, Mr. Stark" Jarvis replied, calling Cap "Mr. Rogers appears to be busy at the moment" he said a minute later "Ok then call Bucky" I said opening a bottle of whiskey, take a big swig "Yes, Sir" Jarvis replied again, attempting to call the other super solider "He is not answering either, Sir" Jarvis said when Bucky's phone went to voicemail "Dammit!!" I yelled slamming my hand on my desk "They should be back by now!" I said worriedly

Cap's P. O. V

"You go left I go right?" Bucky asked after we got inside the hydra base "Yeah, be careful Buck" I said as we separated "You too Steve" he said cocking his gun.

*Time Skip*

After about half an hour of searching the base I turned a corner and heard crying, running towards the sound, I had found Luna crying in a corner at the end of a long dead end hallway "Hey" I said softly, getting her attention, causing her to look up at me, rage starting build up, seeing the ten year old's bruised, bloodied face "Where's Tessa?" I asked taking the older Stark in my arms "I don't know, they took her away" she answered, holding on to my suit, still crying "OK, it's going to be ok, Uncle Buck is looking for her right now, he'll find her" I said rubbing her back, attempting to calm her down "We gotta help him, Uncle Steve!!" The ten year old said lifting her head up looking at me with determination in her eyes "I hate to burst your bubble sweetheart, but we need to get you somewhere safe" I said walking back towards the entrance "Steve, I found Tessa! They took her before I could get to her!!" Bucky said into his ear piece in a hushed panicked tone "OK, I've got Luna, stay calm, I'm taking her to Pietro then I'll be on my way" I said putting Luna on my back telling her to hold on, as I ran to find the entrance.

Finally I got to the entrance where Peitro was waiting "Take her back to the jet and stay with her" I said giving her to him "If Stark found out we left her alone for as much as two seconds he'd kill us all" I added just before he took off, then I headed back to go find Bucky.

Bucky's P. O. V

After what felt like ages, Steve finally got to where I was "It's about damn time" I said, making it clear my patience was wearing thin "Sorry, I wasn't bringing Luna with me" Steve said looking in every room as we walked by. Just then I heard a high pitched scream coming from the other side of the door I had stopped by, aiming my gun at the shitty lock on the old door pulling the trigger, then kicked the door open, and went in guns blazing "Buck get Tess and get out" Steve yelled "No, you're not taking six men on your own" I yelled back dodging a punch "I've taken twice this" he yelled shooting someone in the face "In an elevator" he added "Get Tess and go" he said "Fine, let me know if you need back up" I said giving in, grabbing the ten year old. "I will" He promised as I made my way out the door and to the jet.