Beginnings.

It all started with me being dumb and quitting my job. well. its more of a kill mythical beings and monsters kind of job, with the government after ya because your one of those beings, trying to kill the evil ones to save a world that doesn't even love ya. if you know who i am, you can predict that shit gets real when im around.

it started with me figuring out that i can kill another team, earn money, and keep murdering that team forever, without getting arrested. or caught by the government. so i decided to sneak in as a Heavy Weapons/ Scout. Well, to do that i have to hide everything, but my fangs. as i pull up to the office in my Black Dodge Challenger, a young lady with a purple skirt was waiting by the door for me. i walked up to her after locking my car. "Hello. im Mrs Pauling. and you must be Lea?". "Yep, thats me. Lea, Lea Winchester.". "it says here that you signed up for Heavy Weapons? and Scout? are you sure.?". i nodded. "yep. i love a minigun in my hands. And i run faster than most."

She motioned me to follow her to the base. as we pulled up, she asked me to follow her and meet the team. i noticed a Tall guy come twards us, he stared at me as if he had never witnessed someone so beautiful. (i know this because of those damn skanks and drunkards at those bars my dad took my uncle and i to.) "hey... Mrs Paulin. whos dis.?" She looked at him with no emotion, like she was tired. "Your new teammate. Her name is Lea and she is Heavy Weapons..." she was cut off by a taller man who had a thick Russian accent, also the younger mans scream. "HEAVYWEAPONS???? LEETLE WOMAN IS HEAVYWEAPONS?" "HEAVYWEAPONS?? DA HELL?" "If you two would've let me finish. i said she is Heavyweapons, and Scout. she says she loves a minigun in her hands, and she runs faster than most." i gave them a tiny wave then left to explore my new surroundings. i peeped around the corner to see another man that was eating a sandvitch. i walked over to him. "h-hi." he looked at me and blushed. "h-hi. im Soldier. i didnt see ya Maggot." i laughed when he said maggot. i thought it was cute. "can i show you you where we stay? i-i think we cleared a room for ya." i nodded.

As we walked into another area, i heard the same guy yell for us. "Heya! toots!" i turned around. "i got this Soldja. ill show her da room he cleaned for her." "fine." he turned around and left. then the man started talking. "oh im sorry. i forgot to tell ya my name. Im Scout." he smiled. i kept walking. "oooooo hard to get huh?. i like that." he pointed at different rooms after that, and told me what room belonged to who. My room was Sandwiched between Heavy and Scout. and Soldier was right across of mine. i got set up in my new room, and changed into the clothes on my bed. they were too big. so i went to one of the guys called Engineer.

i knocked on the door. "come in" said a Texan kind of voice. "hello. im Lea Winchester." "the new kiddo huh? well what can old engie do for ya?" "i need better clothes." i lifted my arms and clothing hung lose. execpt for the Scout shirt. "well. let me take ya to inventory. we can find ya some FemScout clothes there."