"What is this!" Joey said, staring at a tube of lavender liquid Ryan was holding. Ryan grinned and shook the tube. "Found it by the abandoned lot. Shame nobody else found it!" Joey frowned. "Let's just go home." Was his reaction. They biked home to the kitchen and drank the lemonade at the table. But Ryan used the bathroom first beforehand, and as a prank, Joey poured some of the liquid into his drink which didn't show up. Then Ryan drank it..

"Ew. This lemonade is too sweet." Ryan disgustedly said. Joey just snickered. "W-what's so funny?!" Ryan demanded then. Joey then went from a happy face to a horrified one. "Your hands--!!" He cried. Ryan lifted a brow. "Not falling for it."
"Your hands are weird! And your arms--!"
"Excuse me?"
"Ryan! Seriously! I'm sorry about that liquid!"
"You poured in the--!"
"Crap."
Ryan screamed as he looked at his stubby lavender arms. Then he put his hands to use and slapped Joey in the face. "Ow....." He mumbled. "I'm still sorry." Then Joey drank the liquid, which had turned a turquoise. "Joey--! You didn't have to!" Ryan stammered. His neck snapped and he groaned. "I had to." Joey protested, his hands becoming similar in shape to Ryan's, who had his legs purple and short. His body reshaped horribly and sooner enough was a Kirby. "Look. Now I am a Kirby because of you." Ryan crossed his arms. "I'm actually great about you drinking the rest." Joey had become a Kirby in the same manner and now both were same, one Turquoise and one Lavender. "Colorful. I'm not with this." Ryan groaned. Joey face palmed. "It was stupid of me. Forgive m--" Ryan stopped him. "You already said. I forgive you. Now I have something to give you." Ryan, for the second time, slapped Joey. "Why did you even pick it up?!" He shouted. Then the lights flicked off suddenly. "What? Did you do that?" Joey asked instantly. Ryan rolled his eyes. "Of course I did." Ryan sarcastically said. "It's possible to shut off the lights when the light box is downstairs in the boiler room. While upstairs." Joey sighed. "Fine. I get it. I'm really dumb to pick the liquid up. Then something hit him in the head and he laid unconscious in the floor. The same returned to Ryan. Then an unknown figure had taken them away. But who?

It was me.