chapter 13 - cook to keep part 2

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Before Isaac could see what Nicolas had done he had retrieved a spanner from Isaac's hands that were behind his back, presenting it back to the thief showing his crime as he waved it by the tip of the handle. "This is what I wanted to talk about, you see; my tools have become misplaced which I never do. And gone mysteriously missing from this very room without a trace, and now I find one of my spanners that I have been looking heaven and low for, for the past hour. Only to be in your possession. You've been taking my tools haven't you?"

Isaac pointed helplessly at himself from the accusation waving his head "me? No, not exactly" he then grinned.

Nicolas sighed shaking his head before placing the spanner on the table behind him still keeping his eyes on Isaac "I guess there is no point in carrying on this conversation is there?"

Isaac kept his grin as he held his hands behind his head with interlocking fingers "there is for me but not for you"

Nicolas scowled at him "it doesn't change the subject as to why you kept taking my Instruments of creation?"

Isaac shrugged "if something needs fixing then someone needs to fix it now don't they?"

Nicolas went from a scowl to a raised eyebrow letting his expression do the talking but he couldn't but help to ask "oh, and what did need fixing?"

Isaac smiled thinking of his accomplishment as a genie handyman "just the gas cooker"

Nicolas smiled "oh that old rusted thing, ha now you will be telling me that Alinson made progress in the kitchen"

Isaac shrugged at the comment as he watched Nicolas smile with glee jumping to his feet clasping his hands together with his smile broadening "well no matter I guess it won't be long now"

Isaac looked at him with confusion and a curious look "oh till she either gives up on the kitchen or when time is up, but until such time I shall sip my favourite beverage from my least favourite person"

Isaac had watched him walk over to a cubberd only to open it with a smile, he noticed that there were different red vile of blood each with a label noting down each person or animal, he watched Nicolas put his hand in and picked out a large bottle that Isaac had gave him a few days ago, he took out the glass stopper and poured it into a brass tankard with a lid, he watched as he poured the crimson red liquid into the tankard about half full before Nicolas took a sip and sighed with a smile "better, a young virgin"

Isaac sighed know what Nicolas was happy about and what answer he would give to his question "you seem rather cheery"

Nicolas looked at him with a smile that seemed both genuine and yet sinister "why yes Isaac as I will be rid of that girl once and for all"

Isaac changed positions to a standing but arms crossed "oh and what makes you say that?"

"it is simple my friend there is no way she could have cleaned the kitchen and do dinner in such a short space of time now could she?"