Fifteen

"Today's the day, guys." Dad says as we're gathered for breakfast. Practice was being held later today, give the team time to study for the upcoming exams, and me? Well, time to be with family, because I've been done with my schooling for a long while now.

"Today's the day?" I ask, and he nods.

"We're filming a vlog today." He says, and I grin. When we finished breakfast, dad took out the camera and went outside to film the intro, so I went out with him, and took the camera.

"Hey guys, welcome to the vlog! Today, we-" I start, but stop when he takes the camera. "We're being mean to Julie." I say, and dad wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"No, I'm not, but go clean your room." He says, and I look at him. "Your car?" I just blink. "Do your laundry, go to the gym, something, kiddo." He says, and I chuckle before heading inside, because tonight, there's training for the keepers, and I figured I'd go help. Once my laundry is in the wash, I go down to the basement for a quick work out before heading up to put my clothes to dry once it's done washing, and looking over to see Kane running up to me in his swim trunks, smiling as he hugs my legs.

"You gonna get in the pool, little man?" I ask, and he nods up at me. "You want me to join you?" I ask, and he nods again, so I grin and ruffle his hair. "Alright, bud, let me go change, and I'll be right out." I say, and he runs off, so I chuckle and head up to my room so I could change. When I stepped out onto the patio, dad was greeting Cora, and he grinned when he saw me.

"Both of my little girls are joining us!" He exclaims happily, and I smile before going over to the pool and getting in before watching Kane jump in after me.

"We have a lot to catch up on." Dad says to the camera, and I grin to myself at the thought of Alex. I'd invite her over, but she's got to work. She's saving up for college so she won't be in debt afterward. After a while, while Kane is swimming around, Mom has Cora sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet in, and she's splashing them, but when mom and dad head inside, nana calls me in saying that I'm getting a call, so I head in and answer the call from Tobin, probably a late reaction to my excitement about Orlando winning over Portland last weekend.

"My nose is itchy, and I don't know why." Mom says, and I chuckle.

"It's because you'll kiss dad later."

"But that's usually when you're about to kiss a fool." Dad says, and I smirk. Mom laughs, and he just looks between us.

"Just talk to your teammate." He says, and I laugh, heading back outside.

-
Roman
-

While I'm showing everyone's Fortnite setups, Julie comes back in, and I point the camera at her.

"What?" She asks, and I just keep the camera on her. "Whatever it is, I didn't do it." She says, and I laugh.

"We're showing our Fortnite set ups." I say, and she shrugs.

"I don't have one, so I think I'm winning in this family." She says, and I give her a look. "Alright, fine, I do." She caves, and I grin. 

"We we're about to head up and show mom's." I say, and she shrugs.

"Guess I'll show mine, too." She says before heading up to her room to change, and when Britt and I come into her room, she's already got her computer booted up, and her headphones on, but she's got her music software open. Her computer is probably the best in the house, she's got it kitted out with red white and blue stuff, her computer was put together by herself, and it's got a water cooling system, similar to Logan's but it's blue instead of orange, and she got it hooked up in the first go. Julie doesn't play much Fortnite, she mostly got it because they're sponsoring us. And her, like, as an athlete, they're her second sponsor, of course Smile More is her first. "Alright, hi." Julie says, turning to us. She's obviously practiced that, she does do that a lot in her very scarce videos. "So, this is my set up." Julie says, and points to the camera. "Those of you who watch my videos already know, but for those who don't, this is my set up, I've got a Razer set up. Unlike everyone else in this house, I decided to be different. Of course, you all know me, red, white, and blue. Uh, dual monitors, one for documents, and one for running my programs, like Ableton, Fortninte, my editing software for videos, that's about all." Julie says before logging into Fortnite and pulling up her Battle Royale kit. "This is me, my character, and my favorite outfit for her. I usually just play the Story Mode, though. I've got two teams to worry about, a YouTube channel, social media, it's nice to have some solitude once in a while, but I'll play all day as soon as this vlog goes live, so if you guys want to chance getting in a game with me, hop on." Julie says, and I raise a brow.