dreams//chapter 2//

EvansPOV

Life has been shit for the last couple of months on my middle school episode. The only thing that makes me crack a smile is my cute chubby friend Johnathan he has pretty blue eyes a laugh that unforgettable and a the best taste in food.
The reason I say life is shit right know is because of are favorite Jock is a fucking bullie to us , his name is fitz . (I actually love fitz sorry for the hate love you)

Me and Jon live really close together and we like to visit each other houses.

As we where walking home i notice a shadow was in behind me, I turned my body to the holder of the shadow to see the one and only fitz.
" Nice seeing you to here Fag and fatfuck". I snarled at his stupid remark. I pushed Jonathan back a little and got in front of him willing to protect him at all costs.
I felt a object push in to my hand I peeked behind me to see Jonathan gave me a box cutter with a smile. I smile back knowing what I have to do.

Fitz grabbed me by my hair lifting me up off the ground causing me to wimper in pain and he only laugh.
He looked deep in to my soul spitting on my face slamming me on the ground, the impact was so harsh that i coughed up some blood. I hear Jonathan call my name in panic running to me. I smiled and kissed his forehead saying " it's ok .. I'm fine just get away and hide please...w-wait for m-me". I say cracking a smile.
He smiled and started to cry I just got up and looked at fitz." Y-you made -h-him cry... You made him cry". I kept repeating my self. A golden ora appeared around me making fitz a little nervous.

I stumbled getting up but managed to get my balance. I limped my way to fitz making him freeze. I leaned up against his chest. Stepping on my tippy toes I caressed his checks, and moved my way up to his hair yanking it to my left .

In Swift motion I slit his throat open.
Falling to the ground in exhaustion, eyelids barley able to stay open but I see a small figure run to me screaming my name.

"JONATHAN". I opened my eyes filling the coldness of the morning hitting my skin. Sweat falling from my face.

*Sighs*"it's only a flashback of a dream".

I'm so sorry Fitz my love it's just a little blood you will be fine so srrryyyyy