Unplanned [Pt. 2]

Note: FINALLY that second part is here! lol I was trying to hurry up and finish it before I went on vacation so yeah, here it is! Also the ending is a bit different than even I expected cause I didn't expect it to go like this haha but yeah, enjoy! :)

"Help me, it's like the walls are caving in. Sometimes I feel like giving up but I just can't. It isn't in my blood..."

The words of the familiar Shawn Mendes song sang out to me over the radio as I hid out in the backseat of Baby. I should be in the Bunker now - telling Jack what I know I need to. He deserved the truth - no matter how young the both of us were. But would he even understand what it meant? To really raise a child? Did he even have what it took to?

"I'm looking through my phone again, feeling anxious. Afraid to be alone again, I hate this..."

I groaned, letting my head fall back against the leather seat briefly before sitting up and reaching over to the radio.

"Too depressing right now, Shawn." I sighed, pushing the dial to 'off'.

I was just about to fall into another spiral of my own thoughts when the sound of knuckles rapping against glass shook me from my reverie. Glancing up, I met the eyes of my eldest brother. A sigh escaped my lips and I rolled my eyes at the hard expression on his face before I hit the unlock button. Within seconds, he had climbed into the front seat behind the wheel, turning to face me.

"So I take it Sam told you then?" I asked him, arching an eyebrow.

He nodded curtly, green eyes hard as ice, "Look, you tell me the jerk who did this and I'll gank him right now-"

My eyes widened then in surprise, hand drifting down absentmindedly to my stomach.

"Wait, you don't know?" I breathed out, completely taken aback at how Sam at clearly kept that part to himself.

His lips drew into a thin line and I glanced down at my scuffed Converse shoes, the small, shiny Thor and Loki Marvel stickers I'd pressed onto the tips and sides looking up at me.

"He told me to ask you," Dean said quietly.

I scoffed, nodding as if I expected to hear that answer - because in truth, I actually wasn't surprised, "Of course he did,"

A moment of silence passed between us then and I hoped the conversation had been dropped but finally, he spoke again.

"Is...is it someone I know?" he asked, his voice strained.

I bit my lip. He needed to know. And one way or another, he was going to find out. As much as I loved that Nephilim, I couldn't keep something like this from my brothers. Either of them.

"J...Jack..." I said, so quietly I half-hoped he didn't hear me.

But from the shock registering on his face, I knew he had. Confusion replaced the shock then, eyebrows scrunching up in disbelief.

"Are you sure? Jack? The one year old?" he asked.

His questions were only rhetorical though because before I even had time to register what was going on, the confused expression melted into that of pure anger. There was the cocking of a gun - Dean's own handgun, I could tell - and the slamming of the Impala's door before a click as it locked shut.

"No, no, no, no, no, NO!" I muttered, my voice rising with every word as I realized what he'd done.

I pounded with my fists on the glass window as Dean stalked back into the Bunker, leaving me locked in Baby. What was he going to - oh my gosh...no...no! My world started spinning then and I took a deep breathe as the realization of what he was going to do hit me all at once. He was going to kill him! Hot tears filled my eyes as I continued to pound relentless at the glass, screaming for someone - anyone. I had to get out of here! He was-he was... oh gosh, no! NO!