chap 1/ aou

AGE OF ULTRONViolet's pov;As I walked down the corridors of our base I played with a small stone in my hand, throwing it up and down with each passing step I took

AGE OF ULTRON
Violet's pov;
As I walked down the corridors of our base I played with a small stone in my hand, throwing it up and down with each passing step I took. However in a flash it was out of my hand making the corners of my mouth move upward, "Need something?"
"Nope. We are just bored." Said Pietro, my not by blood older brother. I rolled my eyes at his behavior but smiled anyways. Meanwhile Wanda, his twin sister who is also my not by blood sister, stood beside him slightly smiling as well. "You uh, notice anything strange?" She asked.
I tilted my head, "Uh not exactly. Why do you ask?" "Doesn't it seem more...busy here?" She examined the area, "..everyone seems to be in a state of frantic ness." Taking a look around myself I now noticed that she was right. Everyone really was in a hurry, but we didn't know what for.
"Whatever. I'm going to go back to my room." Before I could leave Pietro threw me back my rock which I caught with ease, "Long day?" He questioned. Everyday was a long day; the amount of tests and training Strucker puts us through so we could be the best of the best became mentally draining at times. However I merely nodded in response to his question. "We'll try to figure out what's going on. The second we do we'll come get you Violet."
Here's a short introduction about myself, i'm violet! 13 years old and my abilities include turning invisible and something called geokinesis.
I can manipulate both earth and plant life.
-
"Wake up dumbass!" I was awoken from my slumber by Pietro shaking my body frantically, "finally." he muttered with a sigh. Before I could even ask what was going on Wanda explained that the base was being attacked by the Avengers. I have never been more excited for anything my entire life. An actual battle? With worthy opponents? Sign me up! Without another word I jumped out of bed and grabbed onto their hands dragging them out of the room, leading them to where I knew Strucker would be.
Everyone was in a state of panic, it was even worst than in the morning. Because of all the panic and fear in the room, it got to me and suddenly I began to feel nervous. Glancing to my right it was obvious this energy had affected Wanda too as Pietro now held both our hands, squeezing them in reassurance.
We stood by waiting for orders as all of Strucker's minions ran around trying to prepare themselves. It wasn't until we heard, "We should send them three." that we suddenly began to get impatient. Strucker looked at us and shook his head, "No. They aren't ready yet."
Those words were all we needed to hear.
Wanda & I held onto Pietro and in a second we were now outside the building, "I still can't get over how fast you are!" I exclaimed happily making Pietro laugh.
"Okay neither of you get caught. Cause if one of you does then i'm going to beat the crap out of you." He threatened, Wanda smirked. "No I think i'll be fine. You two should worry about yourselves, I mean who's the one who can move things with their mind here?"
"Ohhh trash talk? Alright well I can turn invisible so i'll be fine. They won't even notice my presence so I think I win."
"Yeah yeah whatever. Let's go kick their asses." Pietro ruffled our hair and flicked my forehead, "Be safe." Without another word we all split up and went our separate ways.
+
3rd person pov;
Being invisible meant Violet could theoretically go wherever she wanted without anyone noticing, but when there is snow on the ground that poses as a problem since her footsteps leave a trace. However she tried not to let that get in the way of the battle. Her search to find an opponent ended as she found none other than Captain America all alone; a smirk tugged her lips upward. Just as she was about to make her move, a streak of blue flashed right in front of her. Captain was in a state of shock but quickly understood what was happening as he called in, "One enhanced on the field."
A grunt escaped her lips as she stopped being invisible. "Pietro!" She yelled annoyed, "Oh hey sis! Didn't see you there."
"This one is mine."
He laughed, "Alright alright. Have fun."
Once he left she began to mumble a series of curse words surprising the hell out of Captain America. But she was brought back to reality once she heard him say "Make that two enhanced."
Her attention was now on him. "Is that really what we are called? Enhanced?" she hummed, "Enhanced. Sounds pretty fucking lame don't you think? You guys seriously could not come up with anything better?"
There were two things that Captain America found astonishing; 1, the fact that she was conversing with him as if they weren't enemies, and 2, the fact that she appeared no older than 13. His silence began to piss Violet off and so she launched a boulder at him, it took him a second but he instinctively put up his shield and the second it made contact with the vibranium object it was split in half. Violet slightly raised her eyebrow in curiosity, his shield did that? Must be strong. "You seem like fun. I'll play with you for a bit longer!" She said before breaking the ground where she stood and using that piece to levitate in the air. Captain American watched as the piece of earth began to get covered in violet wisps and the girl on it sat down without a care in the world. He also now saw that her eyes glowed a brilliant shade of Violet, an eye color he's never seen before. Because he was distracted by her display of power he failed to notice that surrounding him were floating rocks. All different shapes and sizes; at least that was until they were chiseled into sharp, precise daggers.
"Why are you doing this? You're a kid!"
She sighed at the question, "Very true I am a kid." Immediately all the daggers went straight towards Captain America who managed to either block or dodge them; however one straggler nailed a hit on his left arm. Violet smirked in amusement when she saw the cut in his clothes, "But I can still have fun!" Just as she was about to create another attack, the voice in her earpiece made her stop-All enhanced fall back! Do not let yourselves get capt-The voice got cut off and all she could hear was a ring.
Violet rolled her eyes before sitting on the edge of her floating land allowing her legs to dangle off, "You were lots of fun but I have to go now." She pointed to her earpiece, "Duty calls."
And with that she floated away searching for her brother & sister.
-
"Pietro!" She called out coming back down to land, Pietro looked back and grinned. "So you didn't get captured? I'm surprised."
"Like they would even get close."
"Well with how much you talk I assumed they would of gotten a lucky hit in." Violet punched him in the arm to which he chuckled and picked her up, "Lets go find Wanda."
Entering back into the base Pietro's running came to a stop when finally finding the brunette witch, "Hey! What are you-" Wanda put her fingers up to Violet's lips shushing her, then pointing to the scene before them. There in front of them was none other than Tony Stark reaching for Loki's scepter, Pietro was going to stop him but once again Wanda held him back. "We're just going to let him take it?" She didn't respond, instead, she smiled.
Violet & Pietro would never admit it to her, but they both agreed that Wanda was the scary sibling.
**
I am the worst. I swear I have so many unpublished chapters on here😭there's just way too many ideas then I re-read my old chapters and cringe... now i'm fr fr gonna start updating! i'm changing shit up a lot :-)
#1 thing that will be changed is the amount of powers Violet has, I gave her way too many.
just trust the process!! and if it turns out to be even shittier than before then I apologize in advance. ty all for 10k reads <3 so happy and thankful 💓