"He's an emotional wreck right now An," Liam stated.

"I think we all are," Zayn muttered. He looked on the edge of tears and I stroked his back.

"But you're also not the one who ran him over," Niall stated.

"It's my fault." I muttered. I heard the three boys try to convince me otherwise but i ignored it.

"I was distracting Lou from the road and we weren't paying attention and-" I stopped short when the sobs racked through me. The elevator dinged and we all got out and walked silently towards his room.

I was the first one in and ran straight for the chair next to his head. I took his hand into mine and wiped his curls off his face. I smiled weakly as they fell right back into place.

The boys walked in and just sort of stood around awkwardly in front of the hospital bed. We all sat in silence, listening to Harry's heart monitor and watching his chest rise and fall.

"Guys? Can I have a minute alone?" I asked. They all gave weak smiles and nodded.

"We'll be right outside the door if you need anything." Liam said before stepping out and closing the door. As soon as I heard it click shut I let it all out, crying into Harry's shoulder.

"I know we just met a few weeks ago, but I feel like I've known you my whole life. You need to stay strong okay? I'm not going anywhere until you get better."

I cried a little bit longer. What did it matter? He couldn't hear me anyways.

You need to pull yourself together Ann.

"Annie?" there was a light knock on the door. Zayn peered through. "We're all leaving now. Not much point in staying. Come on."

"I want to stay." I mumbled out hoarsely. I just promised I would stay and I don't intend on breaking that promise.

Zayn shrugged and turned back into the hallway to talk to the other lads.

"What?!" Niall whisper yelled. "She can't stay here alone!"

"Why not?" Zayn whispered back. These boys were awful with being quiet.

"What if a murderer just walks in and lights the place up?"

"Niall, I don't think murderers go to hospitals. There would be no point." Zayn argued

"Do you just not watch movies?!" I could picture Niall throwing his arms in the air animatedly.

"I say she doesn't stay alone either, but for different reasons. Shes emotionally ruined right now and if no ones here to watch...she might do something stupid." I heard Liam say.

"I'll stay with her." a new voice spoke up. My heart hammered in my chest.

"No mate, you don't have to. You should really go get some rest." Niall argued, but it was pointless.

"Did I speak Spanish? I said I'm staying. You guys go home, we'll be fine."

I heard footsteps walk away and Liam poked his head in.

"If you need anything, and I mean anything, call us," he spoke sternly. I just nodded my head stiffly. He turned away and I Louis walked in.

He looked at me with his sea green eyes solemnly before sitting down in the chair across from me. He put his head in his hands and rubbed it.

"Looks like we really stuffed up this time huh Annie?" he looked up at me with a glimmer of a smile in his eyes.

"Worse then the time we broke the pool and flooded the yard." I laughed hoarsely. He smiled at me.