She looked back to me as if to say "what the hell?"

"I found James with this book," I explained, "that has apparently been passed down for generations in my family, father to son."

By Al's blank expression, I figured that he already knew this. He tried to grab the book from Jenny as she opened up to a page in the book that was bookmarked.

"Are you serious?" She asked. "This is insane! Have all of you read this?" She looked at all three of the boys. I looked up at Scorpius to see what he would say. His head ducked back onto his pillow, out of sight.

I gasped. "Oh my god, they have," I said. I stood up to see Scorpius's face better from where he was on the top bed. He was shirtless with the bed sheets covering half on him, a nearly irresistible sight. He was pretending to be asleep, lying so gorgeously there. "Hey, I know you're not asleep. Get up and tell us about this book."

"Ugh," he pulled the covers over his head. "It's not even mine."

"What's the big deal anyway?" James asked. "So what if we need some...help about this stuff?"

"It's just funny," Jenny said. I agreed. "Generation by generation this book has won over, how many witches?"

"Alright," Al swiped the book back from Jenny. "That's it, big deal. You guys talk about us all the time."

"Yeah, but at least it's our own thoughts," I said. Jenny gave me a high five.

All three of the boys were embarrassed by us finding their little secret, but Jenny and I were mostly just teasing them. James left after a little while and I began to wonder why he really was looking at that book in the first place.

Al and Jenny left too, going to get some lunch, which left me alone with Scorpius, finally.

"Are they gone yet?" He was still stuffed under the covers.

"They are," I said, climbing up to his bunk. He pulled the sheets off of him and smiled when he saw me sitting there next to him. He was still shirtless and I admired the sight of his muscular chest.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him. He forced his lips onto mine. His soft lips that filled me with warmth in every little touch.

I pulled away slowly, keeping my face almost touching his, lips lingering beside his. "Did the book teach you how to do that?" I whispered.

"Hm," he smiled humming in response, through another kiss.

I had shifted now and sat straddled on top of him. I kissed him all over. His lips, his cheek, his jaw, his neck, and as I did I felt his fingertips creeping up through the bottom of my shirt, grazing my skin ever so gently.

I sat up slightly, still on top of him, and looked into his shimmering grey eyes. He twirled a piece of my hair around his fingers. Watching him now, I knew it was the right time to talk to him.

"I love you," I said. I shifted on the bed and laid stomach down next to him. He held his head up with his hand to face me better. "Can we talk about something?"

I noticed the way his light hair had fallen into his face, almost reaching his eyes when tossed to one side. "Of course love," he said, pressing a kid to my forehead. "What is it?"

I decided it was better to say it now, all at once, than to wait longer, so I just said it. "Are you a virgin?"

Thankfully, he didn't look away from me when I asked. I was afraid he might get awkward, but he didn't. Instead, he grinned at me and uttered the word I was hoping for, "yes".