Ch23-Shoot or Die

Start from the beginning

The long car ride to his house seemed so long from the private airport but it wasn't because we arrived in front of his gated property in 25 minutes. The trucked pulled up in front of his house. I got out after Terion, Lance he went his separate way after we landed.

~

I dragged my bags to the nearest bathroom so i could take a bath. I really just want to be at home in my bed without everyone asking me questions. It's going to take time moving past this since people are going to bring it up. I looked into the reflection that is staring back at me, I didn't leave like this, but I came back like this. A swollen eye, bruises on my face I never been in this situation before i don't  know how to really take all of this in. I pulled over this shirt i had on. "Oh my gosh." i quietly said as i saw the red-purplish bruise that is covering half of my stomach. I turned around in the mirror and turned my head to see if i had any on my back. I do, i big one going down the middle of it.

I ran me some warm bath water and got in. I closed my eyes and started thinking about everything that happen to me since January. I thought by now i'll be doing some good things with my dance career, I'm not going to lie i did at first, being on the  To Good To be  Tru tour was an amazing experience i learned a lot of things and got to bond with my best friend. I started a "friendship" with August, I think that is ruined after today. I've done some craxy shit that i thought i'll never do, like sneak in August room and beat Delilah ass, but it wasn't all me it was mostly Robin. Meeting some new people that i enjoy talking to like Rachel, Lance, Ms.Sheila , Ms.Vivian and Chandra, i cant forget bout Terion and Darion they are some real cool dudes to. Having to see Quise again brought back some good ole memories and it gave us a  chance  to work together again, even though the business went bad and got me grazed with a bullet. I took some hard ass falls over the last months that i been staying down here. I thinks its time for me to go back home, to Chicago were I really belong.

After being in the tub for what seem like an hour I got out, put on lotion and found some legging and a big shirt in my duffle bag. I dragged the duffle bag out the bathroom and notice that the house is quiet, it isnt loud like it was before i went to the bathroom.

"i'll take that upstairs." Black said hold his hand out for the bag. I gave it to him. "I'm glad that you are ok, August was really stressing when he found out you was gone." he told him. Really?, cause now it seems like he doesn't want to talk to me..

"where is every one.?" i asked curious.

"They all left, well August kicked them out." He looked at me.

"where is he?" i asked again.

"In the studio." he answered then walked upstairs.

I went into the kitchen so i can fill up a sand-which bag for my eye, It looks so damn nasty. Especially since i have a purple ass  bruise around it and my eye is swollen on top of it. Tomorrow i'm really going to the doctors to get my self checked out. I walked down the hallway pass the bathroom i just used, his office, a couple of paintings on the wall. I stopped when i heard music coming from behind the wooden door. I placed my hand on the door knob. What am i going to say when i do go in there, will he even look at me or talk to me. So many thoughts in my head, like is he ok. I funny how I'm all fucked up and the only thing on my mind is wondering how August is doing.  I looked at the door on last time and  walked back down the hallway, the way i came.

I walked up the steps , "fuck" i said to myself, as i stood by the banister. I don't know which one is the guest room. I looked at all the doors , I know not to go in the room that says "Princesses" cause that's his nieces room. That makes it 4 rooms left, ugh this is going to be hard. I walked up to the room that's by the bathroom. I opened it and it was empty, "this should be the guest room" i said to myself, but he just moved into this house recently so maybe he didn't really have the time to work on this room. I opened the one that's closer to the steps, I opened it and turned on the lights, to see Drew laying down in the bed.

"man cut off the lights." he says pulling the covers on over his face.

"im sorry, i thought this was a guest room." i said walkin backwards.

"Megan" he says pulling the covers off of this face.

"yea." i answered. "is there anotha room?" i asked.

"naw, its August room, unless u wanna sleep in the little princess beds." he chuckled.

"August room it is." i dully said. "what wait about the other room." i brought hopefully i have a chance.

"oh, thats his other closet, its connected to his room." he explained. He pulled the cover back over his head indictaing that he wants me to leave. I turned off his light and close the door. I made my way to the last room on the left side. I opened the door and turned on the lights. I went over to the bed to turn on the lap and went back to turn off the big light. When i laid down on the bed i notice my bags sitting nicely on the floor. "so Black knew I was going to sleep in here." i said out loud to myself.

*************************

Was Megan wrong for letting Tee go?

Is August wrong for not talking to her?

Please Vote and Comment, tell me how you guys like story so far

& check out my other story BestFriend it is a Jacquees FanFic