Ch23-Shoot or Die

Start from the beginning

"YA DID THIS SHIT HUH?" I yelled at dude.

"I-I" was all he got out.

"I SHOULD JUST PUT A BULLET INA YA RIGHT NOW." I pushed em real hard. I cocked ma gun back and stood ova him.

"n-no don't do it." i heard her voice say. I looked back and seen Megan standing by me ,taking up for this nigga. Now dis really just pissed me off, she can't be doing dis shit while ma emotions are everywhere.

I looked at him and looked then looked back her. I can tell that she's been hurting and that she wants everything to end. Just by making eye contact with her made me loosen up. "Let's get da fxk outta hea." i said to er'body dats on my team. After this shit won't be the same for no one, well i know it won't be the same for me.

Megan's POV

I woke up from my nap and tried to stretch but my arms didn't go far into the air. I slowly turned my head from the window view and caught August starring at me like he is in deep thoughts. I wonder what made him want to come and help me, i have so many questions for him that i don't know if he'll give me the answers to.

"hey i got u some ice for ur eye." Lance said. He took a seat in the chair next to me and handed me an ice pack for my swollen eye.

"thanks." i held it up to my eye. "how did u know?" he should of known that i was going to ask him that question.

"Rocky..is my dad & August got in contact with me." he looked over and told me.

I slowly shifted in my seat and turned to him. "you ok." he asked me while trying to help me move.

"thanks...so we are cousins?" i asked. Even though i know that the answer is yes since my uncle is his dad.

Lance shook his head.

"his wife is ur mo-'"

"naw, Vivian is my mom." he cut me off.

"you knew this whole time we been workin togetha.?" that's kind of crazy, cause at one point of time i was kind of attracted to him, but now i find out that he is my cousin.

"yeap." he slowly shook his head.

"ok..what about when u said ur mom had cancer." i brought up that one time he said his mom had gotten it, cause i know ms. Vivian don't have it.

"i was talkin bout ma aunt..Vivian sent me to live with ma aunt since it wasn't safe down in NO, but she would come visit every summer and holiday..Rocky he came up to visit too. But when i got older like round 16 i went down der for a few months and he taught me everything bout anything." he explained to me. For some reason i feel like i am in a movie. Maybe my uncle explained it to me in his diary that Ms.Vivian gave to me.

"you need to get checked out when we land." he said looking at my face. I seen the way his jaw clenched when he was looking at it. "Ghost did this right.?" he asked. I shook my head. I should tell him that Tee and him took turns but what difference does it make. I let Tee go and they killed Ghost.

The plane began to slow down and come to stop, I'm glad that we are on a private plane. Lance helped me off the plane, i don't know if they got my bags or anything that should really be the last thing on my mind. August haven't said anything to me yet, he probably don't have anything to say right now. I don't blame him, i know what kind of person he is. We all piled up into the truck that was waiting on us outside of the plane.

~

I don't feel bad for myself. cause i went alone when i was told not to, i killed someone when i should of let the whole situation alone but i couldn't. I wanted to end everything that started but that wasn't my job to do. I could of ignored all the signs, I could of told some one else I could if done so many positive things but I didn't cause I wanted to do things my way not Quise way, or August way but mines.