Competition

"Yo LaLa hurry up" TiTi yells just as I finish putting on putting my bow in my hair. I had the front of my hair brushed and gelled down whils the back of my hair was left all curly.

"Coming" I yell grabbing my black cheer bag that says my name in glitter gold

"About time Mom we ready" Keisha says once I get downstairs putting on my .

"Alright girl I'll drop you girls off at school" Mama Redd says waddling to outside.

"Shit its cold" I say running to the car jumping inside the backseat while sliding on my black and yellow cheer adidas jacket on.

"Fuck it's cold" Keisha says getting in the car with TiTi behind her.

"Yup the one thing that's gets you as a cheerleader you can freeze your legs off that's for sure" TiTi says while fixing her bow.

"You girls ready" Mama Redd says getting in the car starting it up.

"We are gonna win this" TiTi says making her nod in agreement

"Baby, I'm so proud, proud to be your girl You make the confusion go all away from this cold and mixed-up world I am in love with you" My phone goes off making me pick up.

"Hey baby" I say answering the FaceTime to see him laying down on bed.

"Hey princess good morning" he says smiling at me.

"Morning baby but why you up so early in the morning" I ask smiling back at him.

"I remembered you told me you had a competition today and I woke up early so that I could tell you good luck and your gonna win" he says I feel myself start smiling bigger.

"Y'all goals" Keisha and TiTi scream making him laugh getting in his view.

"Of course the 3 wildcards are together" he says nodding his head at them.

"When are we not together" Keisha says making me roll my eyes.

"Alright out my damn phone I'm talking to my man now he called me to talk to me" I say pushing them away.

"Well god damn talk to yo man" TiTi says moving away along with Keisha.

"Your man huh" Robbie says smirking at me cause me to roll my eyes.

"You've been my man for 3 years so yup you are MY MAN" I say smiling at him.

"That's right just like how your my babygirl well I'm gonna go back to sleep kick ass at your competition and win love you night" he says blowing me a kiss.