Part 2: The Deal and Our New Beginnings

Start from the beginning

I skimmed through, searching for words of interest. I found that the contract held everything we agreed on earlier. I looked through it further, analyzing the text and the connotation of the most important words. It seemed fair and straightforward; if my new family and my brothers' new families stayed away from Townsville unless we wanted to visit, my parents will think about changing their ways.  They promised they wouldn't hurt a single person in Townsville or cause a mass destruction. They would not ask or beg for help from any other villain or powerful force. They will also not run away from Townsville, and escape imprisonment. The deal was clear and there seemed to be no major life changing loopholes. With the quill, I signed my name.

Boomer and Butch then came in.

"Sign the contract boys," mother said.

Boomer moved first and smiled at our mother, then looked to me, "So they agree?" he asks.

"Yes," I nod, "We're going to move to Crowe, it's a nice town near the beach. It's closer to the heart of my business too. We'll live their peacefully." I tell my brothers.

Butch comes up behind me and clamps my back, "The girls will not take it greatly. This is their home."

"We're taking professor Utonium," I tell him, "and it's the only way we can hope for our new family's security," I whisper silently, "do you honestly think that if we leave our parents will actually change. No, they won't, they might say they will and pretend, but no. So, we have to leave. I do not want to be here when our parents betray us with another stupid plot. We need to leave for our kids, and to ensure peace." I say the last sentence aloud.

As Butch went to sign the contract, I considered the possibilities. It was fifty-fifty that Mojo and HIM would go against the contract or go through with it. For their sake and the sake my future child, nephews, and nieces, I hope they go through with the plan. Butch, Boomer, and I say farewell to our parents and leave to the homes where we will get into the process of starting a new family and moving. I hope the girls do not fight us.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

[[Boomer]]

"You're joking right Boomer?" Bubbles sit on the edge of the bed, avoiding my gaze. My heavily pregnant wife moves the covers and settles into the bed.

"No," I pleaded, "my brother's and I signed the contract with our parents. We have to move to Crowe. It's nice there Bubbles, you'll love it." I persuaded.

"No!" she started to cry, "No I won't," she murmured, "My home is here. I want my children to go to school here. I want my babies to go to high school and college here, and live their life here as I did. They were born here!" her motherly hormones scream from her body.

I scratch my blonde head not knowing what to do, "We're bringing the Professor," I baited.

"You think he'll come?" she retorted.

"Well when Brick told him," I explained, "he seemed very happy to go. Your father is old, Bubbles. He wants to see his daughters safe, especially his grandchildren. He was also excited because Crowe is the town of big scientists and big people. He seeks to start a new life there too."

She pouts and rubs her bulging belly. She felt defeated, I can tell. I guess now she won't argue with me.

"I'm going to miss home Boom," she murmured looking sulkily at her belly.

"I know," I moved into the bed and covered her with the soft blue wool blanket, branded with a sewn on anchor icon and darker blue strips. I put myself in bed too and sat next to her. "You will be fine Bubby," I kissed her cheek, "So will Cuddles and Cooper." I caressed her belly.