Adrika : interesting... But why would they let us see the palace.

Teena : if you are asking that.. Then you still don't know the power of Dheer Singh Gill... He can do anything.

Viaan : even we don't know may be Dheer knows prince??

Adrika : kuch bhi....

Now Adrika is excited to visit Rajasthan
She never saw any place except her town and Goa.

At night...

Adrika is busy in her new laptop.

Dheer comes and laid down on bed.

Dheer : Hmmm what are you exploring?? Rajasthan??

Adrika : yes.. Rajasthan.... Viaan and teena told me about Jodhpur palace...

Dheer : what they told....

Adrika : about some king.. Prince...

Dheer : Hmmm...

Adrika opens some pics of Jodhpur Palace...

Adrika : its beautiful.... Ji...if pics are that beautiful then in real it must be really beautiful... Ji.... Can we visit... Will king allow us.

Dheer smiles : sleep Adrika we will be leaving in noon. You need to pack your bags.

Adrika: i am just excited...

Dheer nods.. ...

Both fell asleep.

Next morning..
When Dheer came back from gym he saw Adrika talking to her parents on video call.

Adrika excited : Maa i am going to see a different place... If he will get some time from his work then we will go to see jodhpur palace... Maa its so beautiful.... I saw pics...

Dheer shook his head to see her excited like a kid and goes to washroom.

Adrika and dheer comes for breakfast.

Mr. Khanna angrily  : when you were gonna tell us that you are going to Rajasthan...

Dheer : why would I tell you... So. That you can make plans to stop me??

Mr. Khanna : i am your father Dheer...

Dheer bangs the table : you are not my father.

Adrika jumps.

He left his breakfast and goes to another room in which he goes daily..

Then no one completed breakfast.

Adrika also didnt ate.

She goes to her room after sometime.

Shalini comes in Dheer's room....

Adrika busy in packing.

Shalini : where is bhai...

Adrika : ehm he is still in that room.

Shalini : that room??

Adrika : yeah third to left..

Shalini : oh ok...

Adrika : shalini whats there... I mean i saw him spending time in that room daily... And no one is allowed to go there except him.

Shalini : nothing Adrika... It's not my place to tell you.... Tell bhai that I came...

Adrika : ok...

Shalini left.

After sometime Dheer comes there...