Hiding My Secret ...Sort Of

Austin was a sweet and cool dude who really loved being in the band Prettymuch. He was always with his friends Brandon, Zion, Nick, and Edwin. But he had a secret that nobody not even his friends know about. He secretly does ageplay and he loves it. He does it when he gets home so he could be alone in his room. Well, when I said everyone I mean everyone except  his older brother. Austin's brother was his caretaker for a while until he stopped cause he moved to a house  far away and had a family of his own.  He always had to hide it from the world cause he didn't know if anyone would accept him.  The next day , he had to go to a rehearsal for their new music video for the band's song which is called,"Hello.''  The rehearsal was in California. And so they had to rehearse the dance moves and they had to do that for hours.  It was nighttime and all of the boys were really tired especially Austin who was about to sleep on the floor.  Nick was the first one to notice Austin.

"Guys, help me with Austin. He's about to sleep on the floor." Nick said. The other 3 boys went over and helped Nick. They carried him by his arms. One arm was on Zion's shoulder and the other arm was on Edwin's shoulder. Once they got to the limo that they were taking to the hotel  the  5 boys got Austin in first since he was almost asleep and the last person was Brandon who was awake like Zion, Edwin, and Nick.  Halfway through the ride Austin started going into his little head space,but he didn't know. The others noticed it and they found that it was a bit weird cause they didn't know what was going on with Austin. They all had weird faces for about almost the whole ride. Once they got to the hotel room they all slept still wondering why Austin was acting the way he was. Once it was morning all 4 boys were up waiting for Austin so then he could give an explanation of what happened last night. Once Austin woke up he saw the 4 boys standing over his bed.

"Morning guys. What's up?" Austin said.

"We want answers. Now.'' Zion said. 

"Yeah, why were you acting strange last night?" Edwin asked.

"Guys, calm down give him the chance to explain himself.'' Nick said.

"Yeah, go on. Explain yourself." Brandon said. Austin let out a sigh.

"Ok, you want to know the truth? Well here it is. I do ageplay which basically means that I would go into a headspace that..." Austin said.

"We know what ageplay is ,but why would you do it?'' Edwin said.

"Well, that's the thing I really love doing it and it relieves me of my stress and anxiety and my brother used to be my caretaker until he moved out so, now I have no one to be my caretaker and you guys besides my older brother know that I do ageplay. And I feel like if I did ageplay people would find me even more cute. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys." Austin said. After that explanation the 4 boys looked at each other and they sighed which made Nick step up and speak to break the tension.

"Well, we'll be your caretakers. Right boys?" Nick said. The other 3 boys nodded their heads yes as if they met a person who was really weird. Austin smiled and thanked the boys. He showed them what he uses and what his  headspace was which was about 1 or 2 years old. They saw the baggie full of different colored pacifiers and the pajamas that he wears and the everyday clothing which would be  a sweatshirt with black or blue jeans. And then he showed them what they needed to do. Once they got the hang of what they needed it to they head to figure out the roles which was kinda easy since the only person who gets the title baby or toddler goes automatically to Austin. And the  boys decided that the dad figure would go to Nick making Zion, Brandon, and Edwin the other dads,but their names would be:

-Baby:Austin

-Dad:Nick

-Dada: Brandon

-Baba: Zion

-Daddy: Edwin   

"That seems agreeable." Edwin said looking at the name chart. Once that was finished they went to rehearsal, but they had to keep Austin's ageplay a secret or they might get worried about Austin.  Once rehearsal was done they all celebrated cause the dancing was great,but also Austin didn't go into his small head space.  Once they got back to the hotel they put Austin to bed. Once Austin was fast asleep with a blue pacifier in his mouth the other 4 boys had a meeting.

"What are we gonna do?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah, people can't know that Austin does ageplay." Edwin said.

"The only reason they would like Austin doing ageplay is: 1. They would think it's very cute . 2. They wrote fan fiction about it. Or 3. Both option 1 and 2." Zion said. 

"Well, we'll just have to wait and see." Nick said. Once the meeting was done they all went to bed. The 4 boys were starting to get worried about  Austin. Austin on the other hand was having a bad dream that nobody knew about.

THANK YOU ALL FOR LIKING THE FIRST BOOK WHICH DID MAKE IT IN TO ONE OF THE TOP SPOTS. I'M STILL WRITING THE FIRST BOOK, BUT I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT HIS ONE. DID YOU LIKE IT? I WOULD ALSO NEED SUGGESTIONS SO IF YOU COULD PUT THOSE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. AND LIKE I SAY ALWAYS IF THERE IS ANY SPELLING MISTAKES OR ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS I'M SORRY. THANKS. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. HAVE A GREAT DAY. ALL THE LOVE. R