Part two

I looked at Colby and he turned and looked at me with a smirk on his face.

Colby: you like that..?

I did. His deep raspy voice. Sexy and calming. But it was so wrong so I couldn't show that I did.

Alex: NO!! Don't touch me like that again Colby or i will tell your mother.

Colby threw my legs off of him and ran upstairs.

Colby: fine! I thought you might have actually liked me or sum!!

He yelled as he rushed out of there like it was nothing.

The truth was, I did. A little. But I could NOT let him know that. Now I know why his mother wanted someone to watch over him.

I shut the movie off and ran after him. I walked up to his shut door and knocked.

Colby: what do you want..?

Alex: Colby please open the door. We should talk.

It wasn't locked but I knew better than to bust into a teenage boys bedroom.

Colby: then talk! I'm not opening the door for you! You have hands don't you!!

with that I swung the door open to see Colby rolled over on his bed. I sat down next to him but I didn't want to treat him like a little kid so I talked to him like a adult.

Alex: what is your problem Colby!! You shouldn't touch anyone like that!!

Colby: I'm sorry that I thought you were into me!!

Alex: we just met a few hours ago!!

Colby didn't respond.

Alex: you know what. I'm going to bed. I hope in the morning you can talk to me about this maturely. Goodnight Colby!!

I walked out of his room and into the guest room that was across the hall. I closed the door and changed into my baggy t-shirt. I crawled into bed and fell asleep fast. I woke up to the sound of the front door closing. I jumped up and ran down stairs. No one was there. I went into Colby's room. He was laying there under the covers naked. At least from what I could see.

Alex: COOLBYYYY BROCKKK!!!!

Colby: uhhhhh!!!

Colby sat up fast, startled by my yelling. He grabbed the covers and shielded himself with them.

Alex: who was here!!!

Colby: a girl... duh

Alex: COLBY!!!
You snuck a girl into the house after I went to sleep and you slept with her!!

Colby: don't worry it was a one night stand!!

Alex: what is wrong with you!!

Colby: NOTHING!! Why can't you chill out for a sec!!

Alex: I'm just doing my job!!

Colby: my mom won't know if you don't do your job. Trust me!!

Alex: still!! No more girls over!! And no going to any girls houses!!

Colby: uggggg!!! Whatever!!

Alex: thank you Colby!!

Colby: mmmmmh

I left his room and went to mine to get dressed and walked out and down the stairs to make food.

----------------
---------

I know this chapter isn't the best but it's alright for me. I am getting tired and I'm going to stop writing for the night.❤️