Mama

The doll was a bit strange and a bit creepy. Whenever the mom looked at the sight the doll was in a different position. It made her always go with somebody. A week later the doll was gone but the mom kept hearing a noise. "Mama" so the mom ran to her car but the doll was already there. The mom was so scared that she was losing her mind. She kept hearing the doll but did not know what it was. She looked next to her and the doll said "mama, I have come for you" in the most horrifying voice imaginable.
The mother was screaming and jumped out of the car. The mother then ran home, but the doll had beaten her their and was holding a knife. The knife was around the dad's neck. They knew they must destroy the doll. The doll was not their child it was like a demon. The mom always carried a lighter for emergencies so she tried burning the doll. The doll was useless, but what they did not know was that it was an act. They locked the doll in a closet and sold the house.
10 years later...
"I think I might put some supplies that that closet,"said a warehouse worker."I guess that would be okay it has never been opened,"said another warehouse worker. So he opened the door and saw the doll saying "mama, come to me". He thought that was just what the toy box inside her said,but little did he know he was wrong. He thought of how his daughter would love that doll. So he took it, but the other worker seemed skeptical . He grabbed the doll and tried to burn it. He was very eager to destroy the doll.At the end of the day the warehouse worker Bob went looking for the doll for his daughter and he could not find it.That freaked him out a bit. Then he thought it was a joke. He looked around a bit and when he found the doll she was burnt up with a knife in her hand. The silvery color and the glimmer on the knife scared him and when the doll got up he freaked out. "Omg, what do you want from me?!," said Bob...