A school nicknamed an awsome school

It was 6.30 in the morning and the alarm rang. I sprang out of bed and rushed the bathroom. It was awsome. I finished bathing and opened my closet. I saw sweatshirts and dresses. I was confused. Where did the dresses cone from?
  I took a black sweatshirt with jeans and put them on. I never really was into girly stuff...sometimes but not really. I carried my bag one sided and went downstairs.
  "Theres my big girl," my mom said hugging me.
  I hugged her back. I sat down and ate my breakfast. Of course she wants me to make friends on the first day of school but i didnt know. Im not easy at making friends because they think im scary.
  I went out and went to school. I heard rumours that the highschool iam going which is called International High school is nicknamed as the awsome highschool. I walked past the school gates and jesus christ it was humongous! I walked in and looked for my name on the board.
  I was in class...9-A. Wells its better than nothing. I went to my class. When i walked in i saw many girls and guys started making friends already. I saw a group of girls looking at cute guy with his headphones on sitting at the front. I went to the back and sat in the corner. I didnt like the idea when the tables are place with partners.
  A few minutes later the teacher walk in and started writing things on the board. And yes everybody was here and almost all of the girls are looking at that guy. The teacher has made a graph of where we are sitted. She must have saw our pictures because she recongised me immediatly and called my name. She asked me to move in and asked the cute-faced guy to sit next to me.
  I moved as the guy starting walking over. He smiled at me and i smiled back. I turned and saw the girls making  jealous faces. I placed my headphones on and scrolled through my music list. Suddenly i feel a tap on my shoulder. It was the guy that was sitting next to me.
  "My names Haru,whats yours?"
  "Uh...Eve?"
  "You like music too? Cause i do,"he said smiling.
  So thats why girls like him when he smiles cause he looks cute. I just nodded and he insisted on switching phones to look at each others music list. I just agreed and scrolled through it. Boy he has the same music as mine.
  "Woah your music list is the same as mine,"we said that together.
  "Jinx!"we said together again and we laughed.
  Well he was a great friend and the teacher didnt care if we listened or not. I admit that i agree with the nickname.