W E E P S

"Will you be alright?" You asked the golden dragon, eyes full of worry. "I will be alright. I promise." You looked into his eyes and nodded. "C-can't I go along with you, guys?" You asked Geraint, tugging on his sleeve. "I don't want you to get hurt." "I don't want you to get hurt as well." Geraint turned and embraced you to his chest. He said, "Don't worry. I will be fine. I am the Golden Dragon and I'll make sure that I will be alright." You  nodded, finally giving in. "Promise me you'll be back!" He looks at you one last time, smiling a soft smile and goes along with the (character).
_______________________________________

You prayed and prayed that the two of them were safe, not knowing whether your prayers reached the gods and goddesses up above. You were protecting the nest, hoping that your lover was safe until...

A gold beam of light reached for the sky. You felt... life releasing from a body... Your blood turned cold. "Geraint..." You whispered tears streaming down your cheeks until, you recalled about the nest. He told you that the barrier dies if he himself died. It worried you. You then felt a dark aura, nearing the city. "Velzkud..." You hissed and informed the priest. Both of you set out to run. Suddenly... You felt something coming to you... A lustre. You held it to your chest and ran with the priest. You look back. Velzkud's coming after both of you. "Gust!" You yelled out a spell. Your speed increased, and so did the priests. You retreated with the prophet.

((I need to do missions now, cuz that's the only part I know))