My joyful days...

I was born with a body whom no one wished for but as I was, no one would like it at the time it never showed and I was happy with my friends, we spoke every day until the day we all moved to a new school my skin grew worse as I have grown I couldn't help much of myself to stop it but I got the worse of it people in my I was to communicate but with my shyness I couldn't and I would watch people and do the right thing to help my fellow adults but as they were to talk to me after days they wonder of me standing to watch them and I were to ignorantly handle it a bit different than I had thought I had friends who were cheerful and so I would give into them and be a follower as we were to be in separate classes I had new friends I made more friends than I could but I am to differ from a female much to be a male. I liked to hang with the boys they were to be much funnier than the girls but I would never know about that, I would say they look boring than to be more energetic as the boys were to be! I would hang and hang until I was to be enough of the same asked questions of the people and I hide my skin...only because of it and the people I have treated mostly attention or a monster so I grew more myself and a monster from my integrity. It would look as if it was to be nothing but even my strength has led an end to what I can to do. I developed traits I wished were to not and as I were to immuned to it I wouldn't let go of it and then I couldn't realize it happening all my friends were to disappear because of me. I would think that to be my first "layer". And so I tried fitting in the crowed and so as I were the next year treated outside I am to be a monster to a boy at first looked I moved into his class he would say the meanest things to me and I would have my guard up and stood up but I am a bystander I was too afraid just like me and my family, I am to be afraid I created my territory for life wishing to get out of soon. And so each more I tried making friends I build up my trait of bravery and made a few friends and they had kept me company for that year.