Detentions and Explosions

Chapter 2

Albus P.O.V

“Mr.Potter, you will have a detention on Monday whist…Mr.Malfoy…will have one on both Monday and on Wednesday,” Professor said, Scorp was slouched on his seat, feet up on the Professors desk, his hair was now its usual colour and we were in his blue office.

“Can we go now?” Scorp asked, looking at the ceiling.

“…Yes, go back to your lesson,” He says, we both get out as quick as we can. I walk left while Scorp goes right.

“Scorp, Potions is this way,” I say.

“Come on lets go to the common room, Potions is boring,”

“Scorp, we can’t just skip class, we’ll get another detention,”

“…Fine, I hate you,” he muttered, I put an arm around his shoulders and pulled him into a manly hug.

“I hate you too,” He pushed me off and I laughed, I was stronger than Scorpius because I was the beater, I moved around a lot while Scorp just sat on his broom looking for the snitch, he was very good, making us win almost every game, but he kept on getting distracted when we were playing the Gryffindors. Whenever I ask him he just shrugs it off, I guess it’s just one of the players.

 We walk into Potions class and the Professor…I can never remember his name, drones on about how punctuality is important.

“Okay, I’ll be putting you into gropus of three because of how many of you there are,”

He says a few names but I’m not really listening, “…Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy,”

“Huh?” We both said at the same time, the class erupted in laughter and the teacher scowled and carried on with the list.

“You’re a bunch of idiots you know, the both of you,” I turned around to the familiar voice of my sister, Lily. I turned around and hugged her, Scorp was frozen in his seat, looking like a lost puppy.

“Scorp…are you okay?” I asked, he looked pale, even paler than usual, his blond hair hanging over his face and his grey blue eyes shining…woah, that makes me sound really gay.

Lily P.O.V

I was sitting, talking to my friend, Lizzie. We called each other twins because of our names and we have the same birthday. Then my name was called by the Professor, “Lily Potter, Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy,” I blushed at the mention of Scorpius’s name, Lizzie elbowed me out of my day-dream of me and Scorpius.

“That Scorpius is really cute, don’t you think?” she asked, she had black hair and a plain face, rosy cheeks and was always smiling.

“Yeah…anyway, got to go, bye.” I said before walking over to the two boys, they were in their own worlds so they didn’t see me get behind them. I rehearsed what to say in my head, “Hey Scorp, what-“ no “Hello Scorpiu-“ too formal…ugh…

“You’re a bunch of idiots you know, the both of you,” I smiled at Scorpius who was frozen in his seat. Al hugged me, but Scorp just kept his seat. Al asked him something but I wasn’t listening, I was string into his blue-grey orbs that seemed to hold an ocean inside them.

“Ugh…umm, Lily….hi, I guess,” he said, looking down at the floor. Didn’t he like me?

“Yeah…umm, Al, can you get the ingredients for us, page 394.” I added, when I saw his confused expression.

A/N

I’M SORRY I JUST HAD TO DO THAT

“Yeah, course. Be back in a minute,” he said, picking up his book.