A year ago

A/n- HEYOOOO!!!!! Sorry for not being active but I've lost motivation for WEEEEKKSSSS!! BUT IM BACK!!!! Enjoy the book! *Does Attack On Titan salute*

Your pov

1 year....... 1 year since I loved my math teacher, 1 year since he was sent away to prison, 1 year since Jean disappeared without a trace, 1 year since Hanji adopted me. It's been 6 months since my new mom started dating a guy named mike, we've become really close. I'm nervous though, not because officers are watching me, but because I always hear them saying things like Levi is plotting to escape using anything, so they shoved him in a strait jacket and feeds him by hand.
I'm worried about jean because just. A month ago he was found and was marked as insane but escaped. He was seen fleeing towards the direction of the town I'm in right now....... the underground, it's a city filled to the brim with thugs, gangsters, and basically any criminal you can think of. That's why I bring pepper spray, and I'm now taking mma lessons for self defense. I'm currently a red belt and soon moving onto a black belt.
In case you forgot I'm y/n l/n, I'm now 19 years old and I'm still living with hanji and mike since I'm still "too shaken" to live on my own yet, but hey, I help with chores and bills so I won't be a burden so life isn't bad. We moved to the underground just a month ago and tomorrow is the first day of school. School, the place where I broke up with armin...... I now wish I hadn't, I feel back but while I was angry I deleted his number and I don't remember it.
I still have Eren's number but he never picks up....... after THAT, can I even consider him a friend anymore? Suddenly my phone rang, I looked at the collar ID...... it was Eren, after 8 months he finally called. I picked up,
"Hello?"
"Y/n!!! THANK GOD!!!! Where are you?"
"Huh? Why do you need-"
"y/n!! Just tell me!!"
"Home why?" Since the. Incident I've become stronger and colder, I became the most feared person in the underground and my school.
"Because....... jean is after you, and Levi escaped prison" I freeze...... I was terrified. "Do you know where jean is?" My voice is shaking.
"No...... but he's in your neighborhood so lock all doors and windows..... and Levi is tracking you"
"o-Ok" I run and locks everything.
I was panicking.
"Y/n?"
"Ya?"
"What's your address?"
"Wait...... why do you need to know?"
"Y/n just tell me! It's for you safety, I know I haven't been the best friend but I want to protect you!"
"Fine fine!" I give him my address and I hear psychotic laughter in the background. My heart stops.......

Who was that?

A/n- sorry for not publishing for so long, but I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I know it was shorter than the rest but hey, I wanted to test it to see if I really wanted to do it and I do so enjoy the next chapter whenever it comes out!!