Detention

Mikasa sighed as she stood at her locker.She had just got done with all of her classes of the day and almost all of her teacher's got angry at her for not bringing her home work. She opened her locker and she looked inside trying to at least find a book cause she was going to be in a class room for the next two hours.She found a book but it had been torn up and it had dust all over it.Mikasa sighed knowing that she wouldn't be able to read a book like that but she was gonna try anyway.Mikasa walked into Levi's class room it had been completely empty but there was only one person in there..Levi.Mikasa walked over to her usual seat and she sat down sitting her book on her desk.Levi then said."Right on time Ackerman if you had been late I would've added another hour."Mikasa was about to say something but then she just bite her tounge knowing it would be no use.Levi then looked at Mikasa's book and he said."What is that.Is that suppose to be a book Ackerman. Throw that away it is a piece of garbage."Mikasa then said quickly "But I need to at least read something!" Levi glared at her then he got up and he walked over to Mikasa's desk and he slammed his hand down on her desk saying."Ackerman are you back talking me?!If so then I'll add another hour! "Mikasa stood up from her seat angry then she moved to the side holding the book. Levi then stepped in front of her holding out his hand waiting for Mikasa to give him the book.Then Mikasa started to take a step back and she started to trip because the leg of her chair had been right behind her.Mikasa started to fall backwards and she quickly started to grab Levi's arm and he started to fall with her.A few seconds later Levi was right on top of her.Levi started to lift his head annoyed and he looked down at Mikasa and she had just been staring at him in shock.Levi then said." Give me the book now. "Mikasa then glared at him and she said." No."Levi then toke her arms and he pinned her to the floor with one hand.Then with his other hand he toke the book from Mikasa's hand.Levi then got up  and he walked off like nothing even happened.Mikasa got up and she sat back in her chair.Then for the rest of detention it had been completely silent.