I turn around as William lets me go to head his way.  He stands straighter and seems broader.  He puts on his cop persona.

"Do you have something to say to her, Steeve?"  He is being imposing and I see him back at school, doing that same exact thing to him before Steeve's sudden infatuation towards me.

"I think it's between me and her."  My ex boyfriend responds, not nearly intimidated by him.  Her and I, I correct mentally.  His tone is unusually not angry.  He sounds like the Steeve I loved, the one that made me smile.  It's almost sad, or desperate.

"It isn't anymore.  She broke up with you.  Move on and don't ever speak to her again."  William gets more arrogant which seems to fuel Steeve.

"It's not of your fucking business."  He spits out and honestly just makes a fool of himself.  He looks hideous and pathetic as William stands formally and beautifully in front of him.  I've never realised how his accent sounded until now.  I'm now so used to Marcel's great pronunciation and large vocabulary that hearing the way Steeve talks , in comparison, turns me off.

"It is my business.  She is my sister."  Will doesn't wait a second once he retorted to throw a punch on Steeve's nose, letting a cracking sound heard loudly.  He takes a step towards his victim and looks to him right in the eyes.  "Try to contact her again and I will track you down.  I am in the police.  I will make a case of the domestic violence, the emotional abuse and the harassment that you did to her."

On that, he steps away and walks to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders again.  We are making our way to the car where Sophie, Ronnie and Simon were witness of the scene.  I feel so, so bad.

"You don't understand.  I'm the victim in all of this.  She's a slut.  That's what she is.  I bet you didn't know that, hum!?"  He continues down the pathetic road, making a scene in the parking lot, which isn't like him at all.  He cares too much about what people think of him.  It gets Simon pumped as he makes his way to him.  "London changed her.  She cheated on me with two lads.  Did she tell you that?"  Steeve stands proudly, having Simon's attention.  I should feel bad, but I don't and I don't have the time to, because my brother charges another punch at the same place his twin did.

"We've never liked you.  We don't care what she did.  We are and always will be proud of her for dumping your stupid arse!"  Simon shouts at him and walks our way.

That time, Steeve doesn't move or say anything else.  We leave and everybody in the car starts freaking out once we drive away.  Simon and William are on the front seats and listen with pride to the three ladies, me included, on the backseat praising them for how they acted.  It was amazing to be defended like that.  They literally crushed it.  It sets the mood to be very bright and very festive when we get to the venue.

Sophie texts Lucas as soon as we get there.  We get ourselves a beer at the bar as we wait and get to our seats without any news of them.  It's half an hour before show time and I start to freak out that we won't get news in time.

As if she was reading my mind, she calls him and he thankfully picks up.

"Babe?  I'm here.  Yeah, stupid fool, in Manchester.  Can you get one of your guys to bring us backstage?  We are row J seats 1-3-5-7-9.  I'm here with Grace and her brothers.  Alright, can't wait to see you."  She wears the happiest smile on her face and she looks at me.  "Thank you so much for this, Grace."

"Thank you for sharing this experience with me.  I have been only a source of drama in your life.  I really want you to know how I appreciate your friendship."  I smile back to her, but her smile gets lost on Lucas himself walking to us with a bodyguard.